X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Gemma T & Kara D

New Double IM: Gemma T & Kara D
    Attached Files

I've been waiting for this pair with great anticipation. Not sure who is sexier - love em both.

Comment

I notice this is no longer on the schedule. Will it be coming back soon?

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
        I notice this is no longer on the schedule. Will it be coming back soon?
        Comming attractings tells ETA 5th january, seems a week delay

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
          Comming attractions tells ETA 5th january, seems a week delay
          Huh? This shoot has always been scheduled for 5-jan as far as I can see. You sure you're not confusing it with Gemma's solo IM coming up in two days on 28th?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Huh? This shoot has always been scheduled for 5-jan as far as I can see. You sure you're not confusing it with Gemma's solo IM coming up in two days on 28th?
            You're right Frans, dunno about toeluvr, i'm mixing up all next shoots involving Kara D, Carly T and Gemma T
            Anyway, its a DIM to look forward!

Comment

Sorry I thought I had seen it on the schedule for the 27th. I'm almost positive I saw it there because I thought that it was cool that Gemma had 2 shoots coming out on consecutive days. I could be wrong though. Maybe just wishful thinking.

Comment

A truly splendid DIM with interaction between the girls, talking,touching, kissing, glances towards each other. A delight to watch, possibly a future T3 pairing Thanks you Kara and Gemma, well done.

tom

Comment

Excellent double. These girls really have some great interaction going on!
                  Gorgeous Kara is a total sweetheart and quite the little sex kitten.
                  Gemma's real pretty, she has got a great smile and a fantastic figure. I can't wait for her solo and seeing her better.

Comment

The T3-like set-up at the start could have been clunky without the warm easy connection between Gemma T and Kara D but the chatting, hand holding and kisses were very nice. The main camera angle looking down on the models on the table was great (as were the models to look at!) The talking to each other all the way to orgasm worked a treat.

Comment

This DIM was worth waiting. Great setting and tender chemistry between Gemma and Kara
                      Like tom2c7777 wrote: possibly a future T3 pairing for sure.

Comment

I just found Gemma T. and I could not let go!!!

Comment

Hha it was so funny to do this on the table! fun though!!

Comment

I enjoyed every minute also.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X