X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Annalisa comes back...

New Redux: Annalisa comes back...
    Attached Files

Annalisa, I can't wait to see you again. You're damn spectacular!

Comment

A delightful sexy redux shoot of the adorably scrumptious Annalisa and little friend, the stills are a joy to view. My thanks to Charli and the team for such a excellent shoot.

tom

Comment

Annalisa you're a beautiful woman.
        I wish you would smile more you have a very pretty smile.

Comment

Thank you Annalisa for coming back!

You are such a joy to watch, a real eye candy

yusa

Comment

The best "visible" orgasm here on AW, orgasm contractions are clearly visible at 16.26! Thank you!!

Comment

Just what AW is all about. What a beauty! I adore her natural look and beautiful larger frame and please, please more of those so sexy stretch marks on her lovely tits!!! Wow.. she made me cum more than once lose the pubic hair and please some arse shots eh? I bet there is a great anus to be enjoyed there?

Comment

The stills were a joy to view to those you can add the video, an excellent redux solo, thanks are due to Lee, the team and Annalisa, a job well done all round.

tom

Comment

It was a privilege getting to watch the video of 'clit-chic' Annalisa "playing with myself in my bed." I like the look of the lovely Annalisa's body too - nicely padded, fleshy but toned.

Comment

so sexy !!

Comment

Annalisa is lovely! What a naturally beautiful woman.

s

Comment

Annalisa

Hi! I am glad that I have decided to rejoin AW since I have been a member for a long time earlier. I have really miss to watch some amazing stuff, for example the beautiful Annalisa from my country. Annalisa, you have made my day and I really hope to see more of you here at AW. Thanks for telling about your decision to not wear underwear on the video like you normally do, I am sure that many guys are not sad about your decision :P You seem to be a very nice girl, a girl that one would not hesitate to ask out for a cup of coffee!

Alan

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X