Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Campervan Girls (Girl-Girl Make-Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

What a peachy little bum. And we get a red head as well. Looking good - hope there is plenty of fiery red bush as well.

Comment

i like this photo ! i look so happy

Comment

This is a super cute shot! All of the girls look like they are having plentiful fun times...

I want the beach, dammit!

s

Comment

Originally posted by silvie View Post
          Hi Sylvie, so its your peachy little bum that is being revealed. Welcome to the boards and can't wait to see your shoot and the DIM with Cassie

Steve

Comment

I wish they had gone further as I think they were ready to do more. Nice shoot. Lovely girls.

Comment

A really beautiful shoot featuring three very lovely girls all new to AW, Jette, Kara and Silvie. We have been fortunate to see Kara in earlier releases but this is the debut release for Jette and Silvie and a very impressive debut it is, more please
              The shots are beautifully composed showing the girls to best advantage both in the lovely scenery and the campervan, my thanks to Toby and the team for this excellent set, to Jette, Kara and Silvie, thanks and well done, may we see much much more of you.

As is my wont, a few favourite pictures of very many

Keenly anticipating the video

tom

Comment

More of Silvie, please - she's gorgeous.

Comment

This is an amazing shoot. I love T2 greatly. Keep up all the great work

Comment

A superb T2 video to accompany the excellent stills. my thanks to Amber, Patience , the team, the campervan and of course the three very lovely girls, Jette, Kara and Silvie, most impressive video debuts from Jette and Silvie to join Kara's established video presence. More please

tom

Comment

You also look extremely gorgeous

Comment

I think this is one shoot where the shooters should have let the girls progress to hotter moves because it looks like they were ready for more. Yeah, yeah, rules are rules, blah blah, but... Well anyway it was a really sexy shoot and I enjoyed it. Silvie is a major hit on my charts I can tell you! I want to see more of her please.

Comment

Yes, you do, Silvie-happy and gorgeous. I'm going to be watching closely for more from you and your vanmates. I really enjoyed this video. Like many other posters, I wish you all had gone furter into T-3 territory, but I understand it was a T-2 and there were limits, er, guidelines, in place. No problem. Maybe there will be a redux T-3 someday. Thanks to all for a fun, playful shoot. Bravo!

JT

Comment

This is an excellent T2 with three very beautiful girls and with the best kissing I've seen on this site so far.

Comment

Silvie, Kara D and Jette - now that's a good looking and fun crew to man (so to speak) your van. This T2 is a tempting appetiser - the first taste of Silvie and Jette. They're both delicious - and I already knew Kara D was quite a dish.
                              Last edited by flatspin; 10 January 2009, 08:52 PM. Reason: mistakes....

Comment

Oh my... fun and teasing and wonderful kissing makes this an awesome G/G make-out!
                                As already mentioned, we have seen cute Kara D and now Jette and Silvie are both so cute too!
                                William, a happy AW member

Comment

Magic

I thought no one on AW could better Kiki in terms of looks and innocence; well I was wrong..Silvie is the new Kiki..I must have had 3 orgasms just watching her pleasure other girls..Wow..What a cutie..

Silvie: Please do a T3 if it suits you soon..I would love to see what you can do without any restrictions..

Cheers,
                                  M

Comment

Silvie - i'm in

Rob.

Comment

Mmmm, Mmm that was a good T2. Three great girls and lots of good boobie kissing!

Kara
                                      Silvie
                                      Jette

Comment

so this weekend i got to finally watch the video and i loved it
                                        i'm so happy to see others did too!

i haven't gotten to show it to any of my friends yet, but my new boy had a giant smile on his face after watching them! i'm sure it was quite strange - we've only been seeing each other a little while. he can't wait for more haha.

i couldn't have asked for better playmates than silvie and kara for my first T2, i'm sure you can see how much fun we had, and the backstage video contained parts i didn't know were being recorded! cheeky amber and patience!

jette

Comment

great great scene, for a t2 i was very surprised how hot it was. i really enjoyed it! silvie and jette are very sexy together. i'm guessing kara is american? how'd she get involved with aw? more silvie and jette please! i'd love to see either of them in a t3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeoBloom View Post
                                            More of Silvie, please - she's gorgeous.

dont worry darling. there will be more to see. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by robman View Post
                                              Silvie - i'm in

Rob.
                                              hahahahah! im in with rob!

Comment

I really love the group tier 2s, this one is already one of my favorites. Can't wait to see Jette's solo shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                  I really love the group tier 2s, this one is already one of my favorites. Can't wait to see Jette's solo shoot!

me neither trebor! i hope it comes out awesome

Comment

Wow this shoot is awesome!! you ladies are all so lovely! Any of you doing/ done t-3's?

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                                                      Wow this shoot is awesome!! you ladies are all so lovely! Any of you doing/ done t-3's?

well i'm going to the T3 info session this afternoon, so i guess we'll see after that (and some pondering )

and why thankyou kristin. we had loads of fun

Comment

Well.. This is like the "before the were famous" shoot. (well, correctly speaking Kara D, was already famous... but never let facts get in the way of a good story)

Now, look at them... all AW superstars, with 28 shoots between them.

So does someone know the story about this.... did they all go off to the beach in a campervan for, like how long??? Did they actually stay in the campervan or was it already at the beach and just used for the shoot?? It didn't look that warm on the beach... but did look amazing.

Jette !!!!! I think these questions may be for you.

Comment

Thanks to everyone whose comments finally prompted me to check out this gorgeous shoot of these three adorable gals. The opening sequence of them on the beach lives and breathes a spirit of happy, healthy fun, and the pace with which the situation develops after they move to the campervan is deliciously smooth, natural and unforced, with a lovely feeling of spontaneous sexiness. It's a gorgeous showcasing of beauty and of merrily, mischievously playful sensuality. A real treasure!!! Thank you ladies!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Mr Pinkeyes: the campervan was already at the beach, for the purpose of the shoot. We got driven to the beach and set up there, started out on the beach outside (yeah it was pretty cold! But sunny which was nice). We played around outside but coz the beach wasnt thattt private when we started removing clothes we went inside the van, which was the other half of the shoot location.

Yeah none of us had met each other or anything before this, but we really hit off amazingly. I guess we just all are really open and fun and whatever (not to sound concieted, i mean the other girls seem that way and i hope i do too, hehe).

I havent seen jette since actually, but i'd love to, shes such a hot chicka!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X