X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Keilyn comes back...

New Redux: Keilyn comes back...
    Attached Files

looks like a stiff breeze was blowing ,Keilyn still looks great ,++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

WOW

I love those goosebumps

Comment

I'm not surprised that Keilyn is not smiling for most of the shoot - it must have been tough to pose in those conditions. The goose bumps tell their own story. Seems like the last few frames when she jumps around a bit makes her warm up and crack a smile in her usual sweet way. I always like it when you shoot outdoors in direct sunlight because it helps to give the skin an authentic texture. Great work from Toby again, and thanks Keilyn for braving the weather for us.

Comment

*sigh* Keilyn's such a stunner. :-) And all-round sweet and funny, too. :-D I must admit I have a little bit of a crush on her. ^_^

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Thunderbone is right, the goosebumps are lovable. (what a great name)
              Congratulation to Toby - you let us see Keilyn's beauty as it is. I wish I could do as well.

Comment

If I did that right, Keilyn has done some SEVEN GG "hard cores"!

With hotties like this, the doors should be bolted not to let her escape!

I'll send supplies!

Comment

Superb!
                  Take a spirited, fun loving model, who's as beautiful a creature as nature can make. Then put her in a fantastic location and have Toby photograph it. Now that's something special.

Keilyn's exposure to the elements had her fine, fair hairs on her breasts and arms standing on end in a few of the pictures. Sexy!

Comment

I love all of the action in this set, awesome

Comment

A gorgeous outdoor still set, Keilyn as always is delectably adorable. My thanks to Toby, the team and Keilyn for this delightful shoot.

tom

Comment

Pictures where you can feel the fresh air in your lungs and a beautiful, beautiful Keilyn

Comment

Wow Keilyn is definitely a stunner! The vid was fabulous! Reminds me a little of the old days with the music soundtrack and the playfulness. Perfect day, perfect location for that type of thing. Lee and the rest of the Abby team pulled it off beautifully. Of course when you're filming a model like Keilyn how could you go wrong? Love to see more solo vids done in this style. I'm not saying all of them. I love the interview style solos and the dildo drives too. This just adds a different quality to the site and the models.

Comment

A very "cool" video of a hot Keilyn +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                              If I did that right, Keilyn has done some SEVEN GG "hard cores"!

With hotties like this, the doors should be bolted not to let her escape!

I'll send supplies!
                              ... And, as a follow-up to my own odd remarks, now that I've seen the video...

YES!!! Yes, we should have more artful vids like this. Like everything in life, there should be "balance"! We have PLENTY of great lust and licks but, IMHO, they are ENHANCED by the balance of having artfulness on the site. It even helps us to "know" our models better to see them trying different types of work.

Thanks, gals!!

Comment

Thank you Keilyn.
                                Not only are you beautiful but very brave too. Dealing with the cold just for us.

Comment

Ever notice how some people just "look" like their ancestry is from here or there? Keilyn must have Irish in her blood. Fotina's not far from Italy. Sue-Ann's from Scandanavia. Giselle may well have some French in her background...

I've got it all figured out!

Comment

Quite right, my dad's side has Irish in them, and my mothers side are Slovenina

Comment

Originally posted by keilyn View Post
                                      Quite right, my dad's side has Irish in them, and my mothers side are Slovenina
                                      ... If we could talk privately, I would. We had a former Miss Galway actually working in our home many years ago. "Nuff said!"

Thank you, Keilyn. You have been a super "contributor"! Please take care of yourself in all the possible ways. Same thing I say and would say to all our presumed "friends" among models at Abby's site.

Rob

Comment

The video is fantastic. Perfect! Keilyn you're wonderful! Great job by team AW!

"And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
                                        'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
                                        So I took her hand and I gave her a twirl
                                        And I lost my heart to a Galway girl"
                                        -Steve Earle, The Galway Girl

Comment

Galway girl hey... I like it I just listened to it..you two must be pretty big charmers on the outside

Comment

A beautiful video of the adorable Keilyn, thank you Lee, the team and above all Keilyn for braving the icy winds to bring us this delightful offering.

tom

Comment

There were a couple of striking shots in the stills set of what looks like it was a pretty tough shoot but the beauty belongs all to the video (and Keilyn of course). Such a windswept setting probably made sound recording a challenge so not much surprise to me there was a music soundtrack. And I really liked the artful choice of music. This video (amongst others) show videographer Lee's talents will be a loss for AW.

Comment

Oh wow, I only just watched the video now, and I am so glad I did! I'm really liking these music videos that are popping up here and there, they just touch me in ways that a lot of the solos don't really, even if many of the girls are absolutely enchanting in them. I guess music is a powerful thing. I'd be delighted to see more of those music videos. Incidentally, I've been wondering, where does the music come from? The choice of music has been spot-on so far in the ones I have seen, so I'm kind of curious.

It's funny, I found that this little video kind of evoked a lot of the same feelings in me as this one:

Rikki's singing accompanied by my recorder playing.Video and audio sync done by a friend. (thanks!)

Yes, very nerdy of me, I know. Leave me with my shame. I guess it's just the string instruments and the little clips of nature or something. Point is, music = good. Please do more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X