Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Step Aerobics Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Step Aerobics Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

New Girl/Girl: Step Aerobics Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    This should be an awesome shoot - always like the thought of nearly twenty nude women leaping about in front of a camera.

Still Exploring
    UK - when it's warm and sunny in Oz it's cold and dark here...
    Unfortunately not downloadable at present - getting SQL Server error 8-(

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by borisbear View Post
    Unfortunately not downloadable at present - getting SQL Server error 8-(
    Yeah I (and Customer Service staff) know, we're sorry. I've asked HQ to look into this as soon as possible, but they're still asleep over in Melbourne

Posting Champion
    Well frans,this is the shoot you mentioned when I asked for an incentive to upgrade my sub,so if I don't like it, will you personally give me a refund

AW Customer Support
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefbrody View Post
    Well frans,this is the shoot you mentioned when I asked for an incentive to upgrade my sub,so if I don't like it, will you personally give me a refund
    Refunds! Look here.

L

Plenty To Say
    One AW girl... awesome
    One AW girl exercising... amazing
    Multiple AW girls exercising... priceless
    Thanks AW

AW Customer Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Yeah I (and Customer Service staff) know, we're sorry. I've asked HQ to look into this as soon as possible, but they're still asleep over in Melbourne
    I think Monday was Australia day, so all on a holiday.
    But the video is up and running, awesome!

L

Plenty To Say
    What a shame we don't live in a parallel universe where this happens in everyday life. Nice, varied video shooting, fantastic lighting. It would have been good to see more of the models, they kept their kit on for so long, I mean what's the point in seeing these beautiful girls with their clothes concealing their lovely bodies for half an hour and naked for 5 minutes - what a waste of what could have been GREAT! Publish an extended cut please! Most of the girls were not too skinny which was super too
    On the whole this is what the internet needs more of! Group nudity. This was almost as good as Yoga Girls. Yoga girls felt more intimate, very erotic indeed! The music made this effectively a silent film but that's forgivable definitely
    But bravo, more! encore

Plenty To Say
    The dance was great for showing the nude in motion super. It would av been nice to see the girls walking around nude for a bit taking a break, going into showers aferwards + variety + means mucho this site is too orgasm obsessed this group stuff is erotic in ways that are great fantasy. Like zenra. it would be good to see a group of girls do a nude amateur play, a drama. Or work in an office at work naked or laboratroy. And have more wobbly big bodies and rounded curves as the classic painters painted true beauty is not magazine models at all but big fat fertile rounded curves congratzz to the lovely models great work

Enjoys It Here
    who is that girl in middle , with a pink bra? and by the way Petria looks great. and seems she is an expert in aerobics .
    Last edited by jungleboy; 27th January 2009 at 06:39 AM.

Posting Champion
    A superb fun video. So many beautiful ladies all in motion, and many new girls, lovely. It is beautifully shot by Amber and Patience, thank you. The team that put this delightful offering together deserve special thanks for a mammoth task of organisation brought so successfully to fruition.
    It is a joy to watch from start to finish including the excellent backstage.

I am looking forward to the stills.

tom

Jungleboy

I think that is Christen

http://abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=2978

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 27th January 2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: link

Still Exploring
    Step Aerobics Girls

why no photo gallery ?

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLee View Post
    why no photo gallery ?
    Stills will go live later today.

Still Exploring
    By the way - Happy Australia Day cobbers !
    Rgds
    Boris

More of this please...

Great!!!
    Thanks to all the girls and AW

Permanent Resident
    Who knew girls exercising could keep me occupied for 40 mins! Plus, I don't feel guilty watching them unlike trying to be inconspicuous at the gym in real life. Of course the girls don't get naked at my gym either. Whew! Must've been a long day for you girls. But great job!! Great job to the video crew as well.

I know that when the girls got back from this shoot they were EXHAUSTED!! and alot of them had aching muscles for days after.

Posting Champion
    I don't see cleo who's the redhead front middle ?

Enjoys It Here
    I don't download many videos because my internet connection is slooooowwwww, but these were totally worth it. Amazing!

Chief, I think that's Maria S.

Still Exploring
    Great! Stunning Girls and cheesy music - what more can we ask for?

How many vids are up in HD? Those are the first I saw and they're nice! How many did I miss? What about a new list "HD vids"? Seems as if I'll need to get one or two 1-TB harddrives soon.

Posting Champion
    After watching the vids, it's easy to see that many girls were aching afterward, for some of those the exercise seemed very hard and out of their routine. But it was nice to watch that bunch of nude girls. Because of where the videographers were located, too bad that there were many girls we didn't get to see as much as others, like all the ones on the left side of the hall. Of course there were a few I couldn't get my eyes off no matter where they were.
    It reminded me of the yoga girls, but in more pain and sweat.

Enjoys It Here
    I love the last scene of the backstage vid, maybe the best way to die, a lot beautiful smiling girls say good bye. First i was a little bit afraid, Kiki wouldn't this smiling part, but i was wrong.

Plenty To Say
    It was a smart move placing Kiki closest to camera, as she has the nicest smile and the jiggliest boobies.

Who is the girl behind her with the red knickers, pony tail and pointy boobs that she holds sometimes?

Enjoys It Here
    thanks Tom for the help.

Wields limited power
    We need a list of names left-to-right for this last pic: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...479&shoot=7598 . Choose from: Gilian, Carla, Kylee, Petria, Kiki, Zasha, Melissa R, Emily K, Keilyn, Christen, Cassie, Julia M, Maria S, Veronika, Silvie, Helen J, Harper, Jette or Sarah P

Enjoys It Here
    Well, there's a few I'm not certain of, but here's my best guess:
    Maria S, Helen J, Emily K, Kylee, Julia M, Kiki, Sarah P, Veronika, Harper, Melissa R, Silvie, Cassie, Christen, Gilian, Jette, Keilyn, Zasha, Carla, Petria.

Posting Champion
    Only two I couldn't identify, and they are the ones on each side of Kiki. From left to right are group photo Maria S, Helen J, Emily K, Kylee, ? , Kiki, ?, Veronika, Harper, Melissa R, Silvie, Cassie, Christen, Gilian, Jette, Keilyn, Zasha, Carla & Petria. Now those two are between Julia M and Sarah P . Hope someone can help.

What a super fun shoot! Great bunch of girls in a lovely location, doing what looked like a trying workout. Great to see Gilian in there too, Melita - you are doing a great job organising all these killer shoots...not to mention the shooters; fabulous work y'all!

s

I loved this shoot. I did a search for Harper but couldn't find any ladies going by that name. Is she also the young lady who wears her name tag on her bottom?

Plenty To Say
    I think Harper is the girl I am looking for too.

Enjoys It Here
    great shoot,
    and what a body and perfect shape Christen and petria got.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by jungleboy; 28th January 2009 at 03:30 AM.

Harper

Hi,

Another great shoot. I just did a search for Harper but couldn't find any other photos/videos of her. Is she the lady who wears her name on her bottom?

Enjoys It Here
    Everyone stands arm to arm in the last shot. I enjoyed the videos. For the stills, I used the custom download feature working from page 20 back to page 8. I only picked 80 shots but this is a tough assignment for stills.

Permanent Resident
    I love the aerobics gals!!!! Thanks for this great shoot! Now if you'd only put together a tape or two with a class so we can sweat and exercise too! Then I wouldn't have to watch the fellow who leads the video I use all the time (though I do admit there are two beautiful woman exercising with him. Thanks for this, though!!!!

Posting Champion
    A superb stills set, one that will amply repay repeated visits for I'm sure that each visit will be able to focus on something missed on previous occasions. My thanks to Charli,Jacki,Toby and the team for an excellent shoot.
    As I expected given the number of models there are happily a large number of fine pictures, below are a few, very few of my favourites which I think give a flavour of the shoot and the quality of the photography.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=16&shoot=7598

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...232&shoot=7598

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...363&shoot=7598

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...475&shoot=7598

tom

Plenty To Say
    I just downloaded and watched the stills. As luck would have it, I had one of the best Techstep tracks (The Nine by Bad Company UK) playing on my headphones - and I cycled through on the main beats.

Rob.

Plenty To Say
    I believe this girl is Harper:

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=16&shoot=7598

Looking forward to seeing her solo shoot!

My favourite shot in aerobics girls is this one of Christen:

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...466&shoot=7598

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Posting Champion
    Look at still #25. Does anyone notice that every single water bottle is placed in the exact same position on the floor next to each girl, probably to the exact inch? Any rhyme or reason to this? My guess is that since they appear in the shoot and everything would have to look nice and neat and in some sort of continuity, it wouldn't look good if they were placed just anywhere. Either do that or don't have the bottles in the shoot at all and just take water breaks where they are somewhere else in the room. Sorry, but I just couldn't help noticing.

Still Exploring
    I've watched this through a couple of times, and I think that if the Yoga shoot scored 100, then this scores about 98. My suggestions would have been:
    After each cycle, rotate the girls from the front to the back and move the others up. Alternatively set up cameras at the back as well and get the girls to turn 180 degrees from time, so the front becomes the back and the back the front. Better coverage for all the models.
    That said: this was a huge shoot and the photography team did a fantastic job !
    Why not try an Australian Rules football match (with touch-tackling) only next ?