Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Step Aerobics Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This should be an awesome shoot - always like the thought of nearly twenty nude women leaping about in front of a camera.

Comment

Unfortunately not downloadable at present - getting SQL Server error 8-(

Comment

Originally posted by borisbear View Post
        Unfortunately not downloadable at present - getting SQL Server error 8-(
        Yeah I (and Customer Service staff) know, we're sorry. I've asked HQ to look into this as soon as possible, but they're still asleep over in Melbourne

Comment

Well frans,this is the shoot you mentioned when I asked for an incentive to upgrade my sub,so if I don't like it, will you personally give me a refund

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
            Well frans,this is the shoot you mentioned when I asked for an incentive to upgrade my sub,so if I don't like it, will you personally give me a refund
            Refunds! Look here.

L

Comment

One AW girl... awesome
              One AW girl exercising... amazing
              Multiple AW girls exercising... priceless
              Thanks AW

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Yeah I (and Customer Service staff) know, we're sorry. I've asked HQ to look into this as soon as possible, but they're still asleep over in Melbourne
                I think Monday was Australia day, so all on a holiday.
                But the video is up and running, awesome!

L

Comment

What a shame we don't live in a parallel universe where this happens in everyday life. Nice, varied video shooting, fantastic lighting. It would have been good to see more of the models, they kept their kit on for so long, I mean what's the point in seeing these beautiful girls with their clothes concealing their lovely bodies for half an hour and naked for 5 minutes - what a waste of what could have been GREAT! Publish an extended cut please! Most of the girls were not too skinny which was super too
                  On the whole this is what the internet needs more of! Group nudity. This was almost as good as Yoga Girls. Yoga girls felt more intimate, very erotic indeed! The music made this effectively a silent film but that's forgivable definitely
                  But bravo, more! encore

Comment

The dance was great for showing the nude in motion super. It would av been nice to see the girls walking around nude for a bit taking a break, going into showers aferwards + variety + means mucho this site is too orgasm obsessed this group stuff is erotic in ways that are great fantasy. Like zenra. it would be good to see a group of girls do a nude amateur play, a drama. Or work in an office at work naked or laboratroy. And have more wobbly big bodies and rounded curves as the classic painters painted true beauty is not magazine models at all but big fat fertile rounded curves congratzz to the lovely models great work

Comment

who is that girl in middle , with a pink bra? and by the way Petria looks great. and seems she is an expert in aerobics .
                      Last edited by jungleboy; 27 January 2009, 05:39 AM.

Comment

A superb fun video. So many beautiful ladies all in motion, and many new girls, lovely. It is beautifully shot by Amber and Patience, thank you. The team that put this delightful offering together deserve special thanks for a mammoth task of organisation brought so successfully to fruition.
                        It is a joy to watch from start to finish including the excellent backstage.

I am looking forward to the stills.

tom

Jungleboy

I think that is Christen

tom
                        Last edited by tom2c7777; 27 January 2009, 05:59 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Step Aerobics Girls

why no photo gallery ?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonLee View Post
                            why no photo gallery ?
                            Stills will go live later today.

Comment

By the way - Happy Australia Day cobbers !
                              Rgds
                              Boris

Comment

More of this please...

Great!!!
                                Thanks to all the girls and AW

Comment

Who knew girls exercising could keep me occupied for 40 mins! Plus, I don't feel guilty watching them unlike trying to be inconspicuous at the gym in real life. Of course the girls don't get naked at my gym either. Whew! Must've been a long day for you girls. But great job!! Great job to the video crew as well.

Comment

I know that when the girls got back from this shoot they were EXHAUSTED!! and alot of them had aching muscles for days after.

Comment

I don't see cleo who's the redhead front middle ?

Comment

I don't download many videos because my internet connection is slooooowwwww, but these were totally worth it. Amazing!

Chief, I think that's Maria S.

Comment

Great! Stunning Girls and cheesy music - what more can we ask for?

How many vids are up in HD? Those are the first I saw and they're nice! How many did I miss? What about a new list "HD vids"? Seems as if I'll need to get one or two 1-TB harddrives soon.

Comment

After watching the vids, it's easy to see that many girls were aching afterward, for some of those the exercise seemed very hard and out of their routine. But it was nice to watch that bunch of nude girls. Because of where the videographers were located, too bad that there were many girls we didn't get to see as much as others, like all the ones on the left side of the hall. Of course there were a few I couldn't get my eyes off no matter where they were.
                                            It reminded me of the yoga girls, but in more pain and sweat.

Comment

I love the last scene of the backstage vid, maybe the best way to die, a lot beautiful smiling girls say good bye. First i was a little bit afraid, Kiki wouldn't this smiling part, but i was wrong.

Comment

It was a smart move placing Kiki closest to camera, as she has the nicest smile and the jiggliest boobies.

Who is the girl behind her with the red knickers, pony tail and pointy boobs that she holds sometimes?

Comment

thanks Tom for the help.

Comment

We need a list of names left-to-right for this last pic: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...479&shoot=7598 . Choose from: Gilian, Carla, Kylee, Petria, Kiki, Zasha, Melissa R, Emily K, Keilyn, Christen, Cassie, Julia M, Maria S, Veronika, Silvie, Helen J, Harper, Jette or Sarah P

Comment

Well, there's a few I'm not certain of, but here's my best guess:
                                                      Maria S, Helen J, Emily K, Kylee, Julia M, Kiki, Sarah P, Veronika, Harper, Melissa R, Silvie, Cassie, Christen, Gilian, Jette, Keilyn, Zasha, Carla, Petria.

Comment

Only two I couldn't identify, and they are the ones on each side of Kiki. From left to right are group photo Maria S, Helen J, Emily K, Kylee, ? , Kiki, ?, Veronika, Harper, Melissa R, Silvie, Cassie, Christen, Gilian, Jette, Keilyn, Zasha, Carla & Petria. Now those two are between Julia M and Sarah P . Hope someone can help.

Comment

What a super fun shoot! Great bunch of girls in a lovely location, doing what looked like a trying workout. Great to see Gilian in there too, Melita - you are doing a great job organising all these killer shoots...not to mention the shooters; fabulous work y'all!

s

Comment

I loved this shoot. I did a search for Harper but couldn't find any ladies going by that name. Is she also the young lady who wears her name tag on her bottom?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X