Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Step Aerobics Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Harper is the girl I am looking for too.

Comment

great shoot,
      and what a body and perfect shape Christen and petria got.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jungleboy; 28 January 2009, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Harper

Hi,

Another great shoot. I just did a search for Harper but couldn't find any other photos/videos of her. Is she the lady who wears her name on her bottom?

Comment

Everyone stands arm to arm in the last shot. I enjoyed the videos. For the stills, I used the custom download feature working from page 20 back to page 8. I only picked 80 shots but this is a tough assignment for stills.

Comment

I love the aerobics gals!!!! Thanks for this great shoot! Now if you'd only put together a tape or two with a class so we can sweat and exercise too! Then I wouldn't have to watch the fellow who leads the video I use all the time (though I do admit there are two beautiful woman exercising with him. Thanks for this, though!!!!

Comment

A superb stills set, one that will amply repay repeated visits for I'm sure that each visit will be able to focus on something missed on previous occasions. My thanks to Charli,Jacki,Toby and the team for an excellent shoot.
              As I expected given the number of models there are happily a large number of fine pictures, below are a few, very few of my favourites which I think give a flavour of the shoot and the quality of the photography.

tom

Comment

I just downloaded and watched the stills. As luck would have it, I had one of the best Techstep tracks (The Nine by Bad Company UK) playing on my headphones - and I cycled through on the main beats.

Rob.

Comment

I believe this girl is Harper:

Looking forward to seeing her solo shoot!

My favourite shot in aerobics girls is this one of Christen:

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Look at still #25. Does anyone notice that every single water bottle is placed in the exact same position on the floor next to each girl, probably to the exact inch? Any rhyme or reason to this? My guess is that since they appear in the shoot and everything would have to look nice and neat and in some sort of continuity, it wouldn't look good if they were placed just anywhere. Either do that or don't have the bottles in the shoot at all and just take water breaks where they are somewhere else in the room. Sorry, but I just couldn't help noticing.

Comment

I've watched this through a couple of times, and I think that if the Yoga shoot scored 100, then this scores about 98. My suggestions would have been:
                      After each cycle, rotate the girls from the front to the back and move the others up. Alternatively set up cameras at the back as well and get the girls to turn 180 degrees from time, so the front becomes the back and the back the front. Better coverage for all the models.
                      That said: this was a huge shoot and the photography team did a fantastic job !
                      Why not try an Australian Rules football match (with touch-tackling) only next ?

Comment

Here's a suggestion:
                        Why not re-shoot the Eric Prydz "Call On Me" video ? That would make history !!

Comment

A wonderful shoot: 19 lovely girls who keep on moving elegantly in spite of the hard exercise it must have been after some time, all those jiggling boobs, those shaking bums, and finally the drops of sweat running down those nicely shaped bodies.
                          Congratulations girls for this great workout. You all deserved a good shower and actually a good massage as well.

Comment

Great way to showcase the AW models. The familiar ones compared very well - and the unfamiliar ones didn't suffer by comparison with the familiar (or something like that...)

Credit firstly to Melita for organising a 19 (!) model shoot (now who didn't turn up to make up that 20 girl shoot? ) not to forget all the models, support staff, photographers and the editors.

Backstage video was fun - even if we only got to see a handful of Patience interviews. I can't explain why but I loved the bit of footage at the end with the group of naked models clapping hands together.
                            Last edited by flatspin; 29 January 2009, 02:17 PM. Reason: backstage

Comment

i'm confused

who is who

left to right

Comment

Can someone name the models from left to right

Comment

Originally posted by frank1971 View Post
                                  Can someone name the models from left to right
                                  http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...479&shoot=7598
                                  Left to right
                                  Maria S, Helen J, Emily K, Kylee, Julia M, Kiki, Sarah P, Veronika, Harper, Melissa R, Silvie, Cassie, Christen, Gilian, Jette, Keilyn, Zasha, Carla, Petria.

Not my skill, thank Jan!

L

Comment

Thank you. Then i get some name to searth on,there was some models i not reconise

Comment

Ok there was some model´s who dosent hawe an profile, derfore i not reconise them.
                                      I wil call this pixture girl art,there is so many diffrent body´s,some litle some tall,some with small breast´s some with boob´s and i love it.

Comment

my opinion Petria best body

Comment

Ohh Petria is so sweet i like her body,but there is not so mutch pixture and videos of her as i wish,we need more stuff from Petria....Mabey some girly ting?

Comment

Originally posted by frank1971 View Post
                                            Ohh Petria is so sweet i like her body,but there is not so mutch pixture and videos of her as i wish,we need more stuff from Petria....Mabey some girly ting?
                                            Hi Frank, if you like some more pics of Petria with other girls try these links:

doinel

Comment

Harper?

Is Harper going to do a solo vid? Really? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by borisbear View Post
                                                Here's a suggestion:
                                                Why not re-shoot the Eric Prydz "Call On Me" video ? That would make history !!
                                                Been a long standing request of mine too. I think AW have proved they've got the capability to do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
                                                  Is Harper going to do a solo vid? Really? Did I miss something?
                                                  You didn't miss anything, it's just this shoot went up before her solo. That's quite common, given there are way more solo-shoots done then these (huge) g/g shoots

Comment

i hope Julia M solo photo gallery

Comment

Wow! I'm almost lost for words- another AW classic, what an incredible lineup of beauty.

Comment

another awesome shoot! i've missed so many good ones while i've been away. i'm trying to get up to date.

i love the massive gg fun shoots! this one has such a great range of models. it looks like it would have been pretty tiring though!! but from the look of it all the girls are pretty fit and going really well with the whole thing. and they all like like they're having heaps of fun too!

great shoot! YAY!!

Comment

I really liked it. Somewhat like the Yoga Girls set. All the girls needed were some skipping ropes. Now that *would* have been great.

Comment

Waooh ...

Formidable, autant de très jolies jeunes femmes ...

Wonderful, so many very very pretty young women ...

Merci beaucoup à l'équipe Abbywinters ...

Thanks a lot of Abbywinters team ...

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
                                                              I really liked it. Somewhat like the Yoga Girls set. All the girls needed were some skipping ropes. Now that *would* have been great.
                                                              skipping rope girls! awesome idea!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X