X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Megan L

New Model: Megan L
    Attached Files

Fecking nice - looks a bit older, which is no bad thing.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by robman View Post
      Fecking nice - looks a bit older, which is no bad thing.

Rob.
      She's 30 years old.

Comment

she's freckin HOT...hope we see more of her

Comment

I love a woman who wears short hair with confidence. What a pretty face.

Comment

Beautiful, not 18year old woman who is not afraid to stand up in front of the camera! Bravo!

Comment

Megan - she's gorgeous

Can't wait to see the video...

Comment

This woman shows, why it is a very good decision do widen the age range an AW! Great!

Edit: Btw: The last 2 pics are the best. What a smile!

Comment

Aha! See, I was right! A woman doesn't have to be in her teens to be hot for this. With just a sprinkle of maturity a guy can see how fantastic Megan is.

Comment

A beautiful reason to have 30ish wowen on the site.

Comment

abbywinters needs more content like this. This woman is totally real and very attractive.

Comment

A very lovely shoot from Jacki who has wonderfully captured the beauty of the delightful Megan.

My thanks to Jacki, the team and to Megan, may we be graced with many more shoots.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                          She's 30 years old.
                          Oh God! As I approach my late 20s, I am finding older models more and more attractive. It is a great turn-on to see older women that are confident in their nakedness. Who says sex has to die after your 20s!?

Well, maybe the women start asking to keep the lights off more often...!

Comment

Bloody outstanding.

I too like short hair.

If I was a girl (i'm not) i'd hope I looked like that when I was 30.

Rob.

Comment

Megan L has a cheeky inviting smile and a fine body that IMO compares well with other models on the site. Great work from Jacki on the stills set - it portrays Megan L so well.

Comment

Eyes that one could simply get lost in for eternity.

Comment

Such a lovely shoot of a very beautiful woman. I'd love to see more and it's a pleasant change. Thanks Megan.

Comment

Megan is gorgeous!
                                    I'm not a lover of short hair, but Megan's haircut looks great on her!
                                    I'd love to see Megan do a redux in an outdoors shoot.

Comment

This is a really lovely set- Megan is just gorgeous, and I'd definitely like to see more

Comment

A very fine video debut by the gorgeous Megan, a delight to watch. As always Sue-Ann's friendly chatty interview style allows the model to shine as in this case Megan so admirably did. Thanks are due to Amber, the team, Sue-Ann and Megan for a fine shoot. I hope that we see future shoots with Megan.

tom

Comment

Meagan is gorgeous (yum) her short hair really does it for me

Comment

You're gorgeous. Thank you!

Comment

That an lovely lady,fine body and face litlebit small boobs,and i also like girl´s with long hair but this was some u aqueous with this women,and i hope she has more to come,mabye some t3 ohh yess

Comment

Originally posted by huntingtonbeachbum View Post
                                                Eyes that one could simply get lost in for eternity.
                                                Couldn't have said it better. Love those dreamy brunettes!

Comment

Chief, I really like Megan L's short hair too. I thought the interview was interesting - she's certainly very confident and vibrant in front of video camera. I agree with Sue-Ann that Megan L looks 'ace' for a 30 year old, in fact she doesn't look her age at all - her body is great. I liked Megan L's cute explanation as to how she stays looking so young - "...probably because I don't act very mature." I'm hoping my immaturity works the same wonders with me!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X