Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Tyre Tube Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    Rightly so, but I do prefer your bush.
    I'll second that.

Comment

Please, if some body kinow the names of 5 and 7 from left to right, just tell me.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post
        Please, if some body kinow the names of 5 and 7 from left to right, just tell me.
        Errmm... just look up a couple of posts? Specifically check out this post and Melita's following reply.

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post

Thanks.
          I am number 5 and Joanna is number 7

Originally posted by Puma99 View Post
          I'll second that.
          And thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Puma99 View Post
            I'll second that.
            and i'll third that. You have a beautiful bush Tinneale.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
              and i'll third that. You have a beautiful bush Tinneale.
              Aaaawwwww! Shucks! I shall pass the nice comments on to her, I know she will blush with delight hehehe

Comment

Water, sunshine and naked bodies always go well with together, and you girls obviously had loads of fun shooting this - it shows!

Comment

If you have a recent version of Nero, you can make stills of the high def mp4 video, approx 1000x700 pixels using alt-c capture function. That way you add Patience's pov to Jacki's. You can see Kiki struggle with the individual tube but she rides the large tube like a bronco rider and doesn't fall off. She-ra and Sylvie gather are on her side. they manage to stay up because the bigger girls submerge their end. Exiting to shore works very well too.

Comment

Another great showcase for new and established AW model talent. It was a fun virtual day-out with such a beautiful bunch away from the heatwave here in Sydney. Hey I almost felt cooler watching it. Nice location (again), I wonder if Patience was using the 'underwater' video camera....

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                      Is there a shoot of Joanna M. She is a tall glass of beautiful
                      nawwwwwww!! i'm so blushing right now ^-^ thankyou!!

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                        Is there a shoot of Joanna M. She is a tall glass of beautiful
                        Well put!
                        So, Joanna, now that you're on the boards, are there any more shoots on the horizon?

Comment

julia M is so hot! does she have a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                            julia M is so hot! does she have a thread?
                            She hasn't posted on the forums yet. She's also in Step Aerobic Girls btw.

Comment

welllllllllllll i've done a couple of solos that i don't think are up yet and i'm always up for more

Comment

What other things have you been up to then Miss Joanna M? And tell all - what was it like shooting with such a great bunch of models for the Tyre Tube Girls set? Looks like it would have been super fun!

welllllllllllll i've done a couple of solos that i don't think are up yet and i'm always up for more
                                Does that mean you are keen to do some more 'raunchy' girl on girl action?! (We are all crossing our fingers here, ya know!)

Hope you are doing well,

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                  Does that mean you are keen to do some more 'raunchy' girl on girl action?! (We are all crossing our fingers here, ya know!)
                                  s

i wouldn't rule it out susie! in fact i'm thinking of putting my hand up for a girl-girl shoot

Comment

Originally posted by joanna_m View Post
                                    I can't wait to see your solo shoots Joanna M
                                    I loved this episode so much Great shoot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X