X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 239

New Backstage: 239
    Attached Files

Good times! Petria was determined to find a coconut while we were in FNQ, and the guy who ran the resort we were staying at managed to find one for her. She was stoked! And she shared the milk with Violet.

s

Comment

god its been a while since ive seen that girl violet. miss her lil mug xo

Comment

From the thumbnail, I was sure someone was smoking something!

Now I go look at the piccies!!

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
          god its been a while since ive seen that girl violet. miss her lil mug xo
          Me too — Isn't it wonderful to see her in action again? Looking as gorgeous and sexy as ever, too!!!

Sad about Melita's "broken wing" mishap — I hope that's getting better fast!

凧ちゃん

Comment

What's going on here then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
              Aftermath of this shoot ?

Comment

It sure is the aftermath of that awesome GG. It was soooo hot inside that van. In more ways than one, of course!

s

Comment

The Cafe Moss Vegas?

...has probably never seen the likes of these three blond beauties together!

All of these Far North Queensland backstage sets have been wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie View Post
                    That was a long time ago. And it's many months since she posted on her thread.

(That's not a complaint, because I know this is a busy and important year for her studywise.) I'd
                    been wondering how she was, and so it was good to see signs of her still doing things in Abbyland.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X