X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Cassie

New IM: Cassie
    Attached Files

This is like the perfect IM. Have a wank, then have a quiet drink. Cassie is my kind of fun-loving girl.

s

Comment

A very fine IM, a very good camera angle although somewhat precarious at times for Cassie. 10 minutes of sheer delight, a joy to view. Thank you Cassie, I hope you got to explore and enjoy the delights of the bar.

tom

Comment

And such beautiful lips... I couldn't take my eyes off them~

Comment

Wow, Cassie, you are so free and beautiful in this vid. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Cassie, that must be one of the most, if not indeed the very most, intensely musical orgasms in all Abbyland!!!!!

Encore!!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Awesome Cassie!

Comment

This is an outstanding IM in sight ( a lovely girl and a great camera angle ) and sound ( the melodious moaning of Cassie, accompanied by the sound of her wet pussy ) . And on top of that it ends in an awesome orgasm with a waterfall of squirting.

Comment

Great to see this english beauty, the lovely Cassie, back again. I've really enjoyed all she's brought to the site so far, especially in the group shoots where her warm personality shines through. This is great though cos we get to concentrate on just her in a nice intimate moment.

SF

Comment

Ahhh, how awesome is this? What man can look at this video and not feel both awed by the pleasure women can enjoy and envious of the same?

Cassie is an absolute gem and AW is much improved for her participation. Nice to see more squirting (I am such a huge fan)... I was half expecting Keilyn to come bounding in at the end for a big kiss... and one on the mouth too!

Brilliant.

- Adam

Comment

Cassie has been great at AW, giving us everything. And that's some focus and intensity in this IM. Thinking about what Susie said....I'm wondering did she have a quiet drink after - or was it before?

Comment

I wanna know too - after she finished did she raid the bar?! Come on staff, fill us in...

s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X