X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Cerys

New Model: Cerys
    Attached Files

I really really want the suitcase in the background! Oh, and Cerys is pretty too. What does her tattoo say?

s

Comment

The lettering on the tattoo looks a bit like Hindi but unfortunately I cannot read it.

Comment

Gorgeous girl with that awkward beauty shared by Jennifer Garner, SJ, Kirsten Dunst, etc

Comment

A very fine moodily atmospheric stills shoot, beautiful composition and interplay of light and shade. Toby excels in bringing to the fore the beauty of Cerys in this series of erotically wistful stills. My thanks to Toby, the team and Cerys of whom I hope we see much more.

tom

Comment

-ed the touch of cream.......... IM Please!!

Comment

Watched the vid, and her voice reminds me of someone (coughveritycough) who's also from England...

Lovely girl!

Comment

Cerys has a lovely, slender, athletic body.

Comment

A warm welcome to another UK backpacker, Cerys. I'm pretty amazed how confident and assured they all have been in their videos - as is Cerys here. I like her small but nicely perky boobs and her lithe sleek figure. Her workouts at the gym once or twice a day, skiing, wake boarding, gymnastics etc sure produced results.
                  Last edited by flatspin; 19 February 2009, 01:25 AM. Reason: tidy/clear up

Comment

Yum,a lovely girl,gorgeous, and so cute with glasses

Comment

A really lovely video that is an excellent compliment to the stills set, I agree with Flatspin on how assured and confident the very lovely Cerys appears, a very fine debut indeed. My thanks to Lee the team and Cerys for a fine shoot.

tom

Comment

All too belatedly catching up with this delectable young compatriot of mine — yes, what a lovely, lithely limber lass she is!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Great body I look forward to some girl girl action or a solo mastubation video.

Comment

Absolutely! We can only hope!

s

Comment

I wanna play with her "Love Button"!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X