X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anne Hathaway's younger sister!
    Attached Files

Comment

Violeta shined in the stills and she glows in the video. A testimony to the AW team's ability to improvise and come up with something at an unusual locality.

"My name is Captain Violeta." You wouldn't have to shanghai any sailors to get a crew for her ship.

Comment

And if you ever get her back, please, let Nico do the vid.
        That's an odd comment! Nico never actually shot video, she shot lots of the really magnificent stills sets you see here on the site. But I am sure, given her immense talent, she would have certainly been a great videographer!

Anyhoo, I think Violeta is my new favourite now. I have been thinking about it for a few days, and I think I have decided...she is the one! (Sorry Harriet.)

s

Comment

I think that i am completly inlove with this girl...sinceerly, i really believe tha she is one of the most beautiful gorls in the world above any movie actress lik Anne Hathaway for instance.

Comment

My of my. Now i know what a kid in a candy-store feels like. So many to choose.

Comment

truly beautiful. God, lets see lots more of her. Is a T3 too much to wish for? How about a T2? an im?
              jbflaus

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X