X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Violeta comes back...

New Redux: Violeta comes back...
    Attached Files

i love this girl! we met on the wrestling shoot and everyone was astounded by her body. it is so perfectly proportioned. great ass. great boobs. great stomach. beautiful face, one of the hottest girls here i think .....she's really sweet as well.....love you violeta

Comment

Check out those legs, phwoar! I am very impressed. And more than a little green with envy!

Looks like a lovely natural shoot, look forward to it!

s

Comment

She is my Italian sweetheart - can't wait until the 20th...

Comment

I second Carly T... Violeta's such a stunner. I'm still chuffed that I got to wrestle her. :-D Can't wait to see this shoot, especially the video, as it seems that Patience put a lot of love into that one, if I remember correctly with the PotD that she posted that day...

Comment

Violeta is a stunning beauty.........une vraie beauté en francais......... she's right in the
            top 10 of my favorites and it will be very hard to change her unique "intimate" position

Love....Violeta !

BlueBird

Comment

Violeta has an amazing body. This is her best shoot yet.

Comment

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

How can you miss with that in front of the camera

Rob.

Comment

I agree with all the previous praising comments. Violeta is gorgeous. I am particularly impressed by her pretty face and her wonderful legs. Noticing all the admiring comments of other girls I wonder if there's any hope for a T3. I 'm definitely looking forward to more shoots of this beautiful girl.

Comment

Violeta vous faites partie des splendides beautés du monde d'Abby ...

Merci beaucoup à vous, de nous offrir un tel spectacle à contempler à l'infini ...

Thank you a lot, Bellissima Violeta ...

Comment

Violeta would have to be in my top....well in any top list of mine Violeta would have to be in it. She's statuesque and warm - you don't get to much of that. Too many fine features to list.

Comment

A lovely stills set with the very beautiful Violeta. An outdoor semi industrial set, essentially a rusty guy cable, in some shots framed by rusty metal uprights but with Violeta it is transformed to a scene to stir the senses. A delight to view, my thanks to Toby the team and of course Violeta.

tom

Comment

The girl who has everything

Comment

This girl is just stunning, I don't really have the words right now to describe how awesome Violetta is.

Did Patience do the video for this? If so I'm glad because the video she took of Violetta in the bath in her previous redux was luscious and suggested to me that Patience has the same high level of appreciation for this beautiful young lady that we do.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                              Did Patience do the video for this?
                              Hint: look for a 'video shot by' list in the top list-box on the shoot page

p.s. yeah she did.

Comment

I really enjoyed this shot. Violeta is simply astonishing. Refreshed and inquisitive eyes at all times.

Comment

More, please.

Comment

Smitten! Slain! Devastated! I'd love anything Violeta does, but you've had this absolute goddess - O Diva assoluta! - return & you can give us less than seven minutes of her doing nothing better than this! To see what creativity does with such a rare creature, turn to Toby's stills. And if you ever get her back, please, let Nico do the vid.

Comment

I am not disappointed... Violeta continues to be my all-time favorite. I second all the body accolades mentioned above and merely refer to her as a feast for my eyes. She has a beautiful smile, eyes that melt your heart and - - - the sexiest feet alive!! Please continue to shower us with her beauty. David

Comment

Among the most gorgeous, sweet, and appealing women that ever graced these "pages"!

Don't let those crazy women get to her! Keep her just like she is!

Comment

captain, oh my captain!

Comment

We all know Abby Winters has enormous talent, but OMG Violeta just stays in my mind long after enjoying these photos. Since I know I'll never have the pleasure of meeting her in person, all I can say is "MORE MORE MORE please"

Comment

Another lovely shoot from the gorgeous Violeta. I hope she is still in Australia so that we can get her back to AW and in front of the cameras again. More of this lovely lady please.

Comment

Ahh Captain Violeta, a very lovely video featuring the stunningly gorgeous Violeta and a rusted flaked old abandoned dredger. The combination of the rust, blue sky, green foliage and Violeta's lithe tanned body have been elegantly captured by Patience, a delight to watch. My thanks to Patience, the team and of course Violeta, of whom if at all possible more please.

tom

Comment

Violeta you have everything that makes a girl beautiful. With every shoot I love you more.
                                                  Please allow AW to present more of you, I'm hooked.
                                                  Jaap

Comment

Is it possible to get any better than this A perfect beauty in the Aussie sunshine! Captured by the aces at AW!
                                                    First wrestling, then the milk bath, now this! We can only dream what might be next for the gorgeous Violeta?

Comment

Stunning beyond description is all I can think to say.

Comment

Really lovely. Thank you Violeta. What a treat. An IM video would be a good idea now. It just seems like that would break the barrier I sense.

Comment

Let's all hope for more Violeta!

s

Comment

It is possible that she is the most beautiful of ALL the AW models. Unimaginably beautiful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X