Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Model: Jette

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Jette

New Model: Jette
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Delightful, after a very fine T1,T2, DIM and IM, I am eagerly anticipating the very lovely Jette's solo.

tom

what a beautiful photo! such a cute dress and it looks great on her. beautiful location as well.....damn such a cutie!

I agree Carly - love the dress, such a great colour and compliments her hair really beautifully. Hooray for more Jette!

s

Posting Champion
    Jette is beautiful. She has the loveliest smile and everything about her is so colourful and radiant. More Jette please, she is fantastic.

SF

Permanent Resident
    Just looked at her stills set and as expected Jette is just gorgeous. Hope there is a redux in the works as well.

thanks steve! me too! xx

Posting Champion
    I've been eagerly anticipating this shoot after very fine IM, DIM (with Roxy) and GG (Campervan, Step Aerobics) shoots and I was not disappointed. A throughly enjoyable stills set with the gorgeous Jette. It is a joy to view, beautifully composed pictures, bright vibrant colours and an exuberant Jette, who writes "I had a ball today..." it shows in these bright cheerful pictures. Delightful. My thanks to Toby. the team and Jette who further writes "will def be back if you'll have me", only one answer YES!

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=18&shoot=7753

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=73&shoot=7753

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=91&shoot=7753

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...106&shoot=7753

Looking forward to the video

tom

haha they are all such smiley pics!

thanks tom

Plenty To Say
    Jette is beautiful and cute and has a very endearing smile. I'm looking forward to her video.

Posting Champion
    Terrific stills set. Beautifully done by Toby, outdoors, with a perfect mix of poses.

Jette is great isn't she.
    So soft, sexy, and smooch-able!

Posting Champion
    Fine stills set from Jette - I love every quirky expression she can come up with! A pretty face, a nicely rounded figure, small but shapely boobs and my favourite of pale skin and dark pubes - so for me there's a lot to like. I particularly like the rolling the undies off shot, the raising the skirt shots and some of the showing pink shots because each time Jette is looking seductively (or maybe cheekily (?)) right into the camera.

Posting Champion
    I tell ya, aren't you a joy to look at, bright eyes, contagious smile, illuminating personality, just a brillant shoot. Like others, I wish for a redux, perhaps a gg shoot ?

It doesn't say, but I wonder how tall you are.

Posting Champion
    Beautiful setting and beautiful girl, but oh the pain!!!!:

Ouch...how long did you have to hold that pose? Must have been a very achy shoulder and foot. I'd be wincing, not smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    I tell ya, aren't you a joy to look at, bright eyes, contagious smile, illuminating personality, just a brillant shoot. Like others, I wish for a redux, perhaps a gg shoot ?

It doesn't say, but I wonder how tall you are.

thanks casgrain.
    i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time!

also - i'm 5'ft 7''

Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    Beautiful setting and beautiful girl, but oh the pain!!!!:

Ouch...how long did you have to hold that pose? Must have been a very achy shoulder and foot. I'd be wincing, not smiling.

haha quite a while laktor! but it was totally worth it for toby to get those shots!!

Quote Originally Posted by flatspin View Post
    each time Jette is looking seductively (or maybe cheekily (?)) right into the camera.
    oh flatspin you're lovely. i'd say a bit of both!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jette View Post
    haha quite a while laktor! but it was totally worth it for toby to get those shots!!
    Are you a gymnast, Jette? Looking at your foot, it seems that you have quite a bit of strength there. Don't think a lot of people could do that more than a few seconds, or at all.

no not a gymnast.

i did taekwondo from when i was about 8 until about 17. (then i got lazy haha)
    now i just go to the gym and get my butt whipped into shape by my trainer!

xo

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    and such a nice butt it is, a total cutie toooooooooo

Enjoys It Here
    Just tried to watch the video on FLV ... it's sound only! (

Posting Champion
    A really lovely sexy debut solo video shoot from Jette. the video is a delight to watch and Jette is a joy to listen to, no fear of ears being chewed, more akin to a pleasing nibble! My thanks to Amber, the team, and Jette of whom I hope we get to see much much more.

tom

Plenty To Say
    Jette, that was a fantastic solo shoot and a super video to match. A real joy to watch: you are so lively, fun, bubbly, with unselfconscious beauty. There were also quiet thoughtful shots too.

It is difficult to pick out a favourite shot. They really need to be seen in their entirety. I could pick one at random and be sure of picking a great shot. One I really did like, that captures your fun-loving approach is this one:
    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=82&shoot=7753

and, of course the wonderful shots where you span the wooden posts, already much admired on this list:
    (What great legs!)

i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time!
    Yippee! Can't wait! In the video you shrug your shoulders a few times in a most endearing way. Maybe your redux could include a few of your shrugs. More pictures of your fabulous face would be great too.

Thanks for a wonderful solo and video. Thanks and, well done to Toby and Amber, too.

Abbyapp

Posting Champion
    i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time

That's great, I'm a patient man especially if it's worth the wait.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnapper View Post
    Just tried to watch the video on FLV ... it's sound only! (
    Yes, we know. Asked HQ to fix that. If you want to see the video *now* you're best of downloading the h264/mp4 LQ video. That is fairly small to download (and yes it works, I checked :-). Sorry for the trouble!

Have you done any more shoots since you last posted, or have you been concentrating on your study?!

I never concentrated at all on my studies, which explains the two unfinished degrees.

Your solo stills set is really lovely, and I adore your dress!

Also, do you dye your hair yourslef?

Sorry about the twenty questions, I think I have had too much coffee today!

s

Posting Champion
    Jette, just watched the video and enjoyed it. Funny, but after viewing the stills, I thought you were in a park. That's because the greenery seems to go very far back and the walkway. I was very surprised to find out it's a backyard! You seemed to be fairly poised for your first solo shoot. Not sure if this has been touched on or not, but what is your natural hair colour and how long have you been dying it red, purple or other colours?

Permanent Resident
    This was one of my favorite shoots, Jette looks beautiful in her blue dress in the pretty little garden!

Posting Champion
    Jette didn't surprise me at all listening to her in the video - she was just like I expected from the stills and her posts on the forum. That is, she's funny, charming, charismatic. The footage that ends the video with Jette's lovely body in close-up I have to say was pretty sexy.
    Last edited by flatspin; 25th February 2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: clear/tidy up

Quote Originally Posted by susie View Post
    Have you done any more shoots since you last posted, or have you been concentrating on your study?!

I never concentrated at all on my studies, which explains the two unfinished degrees.

Your solo stills set is really lovely, and I adore your dress!

Also, do you dye your hair yourslef?

Sorry about the twenty questions, I think I have had too much coffee today!

s
    haha ask away susie!

i came in last week to do a VNL but that's all for now...

sometimes i dye my hair myself, but for colours like what i had in my solo shoot i go to my hairdresser.
    she always gets it just right!

Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    Jette, just watched the video and enjoyed it. Funny, but after viewing the stills, I thought you were in a park. That's because the greenery seems to go very far back and the walkway. I was very surprised to find out it's a backyard! You seemed to be fairly poised for your first solo shoot. Not sure if this has been touched on or not, but what is your natural hair colour and how long have you been dying it red, purple or other colours?

hey laktor
    the backyard was awesome and so green!
    my hair has been different shades of red since i was eighteen. i'm blonde naturally. one of those blondes that is like five different shades naturally. but reds suit me way more. and are heaps of fun!

wow. i just noticed how many views there have been for this thread compared to how many people have actually said hi or commented.

COME ON PEOPLE!! COME AND SAY HI!!

i don't bite!! ........

unless it's called for

Plenty To Say
    Hi Jette, just saw you were online. Just wanted to say you are just the sort of girl I joined AW to see. You are heaps of fun and have a great bod!

thanks so much 'abbyapp'

i'm so happy to see new 'faces' commenting and to hear that you like my shoots.
    i do it for me first, but a close second is all the members!!

kisses.

jette

Plenty To Say
    kisses.jette
    melts
    oxoxox Abbyapp

Plenty To Say
    One thing I love about you is just how unselfconscious you seem to be. One great image after another.

haha i really appreciate that comment abbyapp.
    "unselfconscious"? well i guess that came after years of being selfconscious at primary and high school. being told i was and given shit for being 'the fat kid'. (which i totally wasn't anyway, i just wasn't a little stick like all the other girls.)

one day i woke up and thought... "why the 'F**k should i care what people think? i'm happy. i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me. "
    and that's been me since i was about 16. i discovered confidence in myself and was proud of what i have, who i am.
    AW has only helped with that. being a part of something where so many gorgeous girls are proud of themselves, that are completely individual form one another, and have different body types that are all beautiful is such a great thing. im proud to be a part of it!

Plenty To Say
    There is a tendency in the so-called glamour industry to pick from a very narrow range of body types. I absolutely hate this form of body fascism. Conversely, I really love the variety of girls that appear on AW: not just the variety of body types, but the variety of personalities.

I think the deliberate exclusion of most women from the glamour/fashion industry does untold harm. So many women are dissatisfied and unhappy with their own bodies. I think it would do them good to see this site and see how appreciative people (men and women) are of bodies more like their own. It would also do them good to see how comfortable in their own skin the AW models are (maybe that is one of your own phrases).

I also love your phrase "i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me". Women, and men will be forever discontent if they will only be satisfied by some unattainable ideal (set by some nameless body fascists). You are well beyond being pretty enough, but I love the attitude.

Bravo, and well said.

Quote Originally Posted by abbyapp View Post

I also love your phrase "i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me". Women, and men will be forever discontent if they will only be satisfied by some unattainable ideal (set by some nameless body fascists). You are well beyond being pretty enough, but I love the attitude.

Bravo, and well said.
    oh abbyapp, i really do smile when i meet people like you who know what's going on.
    i agree that so many people follow and believe the set stereotypes of beauty and 'perfection' these days. to me that is rubbish. a person is not how perfect they are, or how close to someone's ideal they are.
    a person is a person because of their flaws, their rarities, their insides, their guts, and at times, their ugly side (which is part of being human).
    not because they dress nice for work and keep themselves neat and say what they should to others.
    my favourite quote is this first one,
    ...........and the others are ones i've gotten a smile from. as i can relate to what this unimaginable beauty has said. (i've recently read a book relating to the conspiracy of her death and it's got me hooked. she was such an interesting woman. and so so much more than what people gave her credit for - or even knew.)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

the last quote
    "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
    could be the motto for my relationship with my best friend in the world.
    he and i have seen the best and worst of each other, and we know no matter what, the other will always be there.
    i feel it's something really rare, to have what we share.
    oh dear look at me getting all gooey haha. what a girl. :P

wait, that's ok. i AM a girl!!

a tired girl who should (and will) go snuggle into bed. i must say i am LOVING the cooler weather. i love my doona and burrowing into it!

goodnight!

xx