New Model: Jette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laktor View Post
    Jette, just watched the video and enjoyed it. Funny, but after viewing the stills, I thought you were in a park. That's because the greenery seems to go very far back and the walkway. I was very surprised to find out it's a backyard! You seemed to be fairly poised for your first solo shoot. Not sure if this has been touched on or not, but what is your natural hair colour and how long have you been dying it red, purple or other colours?

hey laktor
    the backyard was awesome and so green!
    my hair has been different shades of red since i was eighteen. i'm blonde naturally. one of those blondes that is like five different shades naturally. but reds suit me way more. and are heaps of fun!

Comment

wow. i just noticed how many views there have been for this thread compared to how many people have actually said hi or commented.

COME ON PEOPLE!! COME AND SAY HI!!

i don't bite!! ........

unless it's called for

Comment

Hi Jette, just saw you were online. Just wanted to say you are just the sort of girl I joined AW to see. You are heaps of fun and have a great bod!

Comment

thanks so much 'abbyapp'

i'm so happy to see new 'faces' commenting and to hear that you like my shoots.
          i do it for me first, but a close second is all the members!!

kisses.

jette

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
            kisses.jette
            melts
            oxoxox Abbyapp

Comment

One thing I love about you is just how unselfconscious you seem to be. One great image after another.

Comment

haha i really appreciate that comment abbyapp.
                "unselfconscious"? well i guess that came after years of being selfconscious at primary and high school. being told i was and given shit for being 'the fat kid'. (which i totally wasn't anyway, i just wasn't a little stick like all the other girls.)

one day i woke up and thought... "why the 'F**k should i care what people think? i'm happy. i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me. "
                and that's been me since i was about 16. i discovered confidence in myself and was proud of what i have, who i am.
                AW has only helped with that. being a part of something where so many gorgeous girls are proud of themselves, that are completely individual form one another, and have different body types that are all beautiful is such a great thing. im proud to be a part of it!

Comment

There is a tendency in the so-called glamour industry to pick from a very narrow range of body types. I absolutely hate this form of body fascism. Conversely, I really love the variety of girls that appear on AW: not just the variety of body types, but the variety of personalities.

I think the deliberate exclusion of most women from the glamour/fashion industry does untold harm. So many women are dissatisfied and unhappy with their own bodies. I think it would do them good to see this site and see how appreciative people (men and women) are of bodies more like their own. It would also do them good to see how comfortable in their own skin the AW models are (maybe that is one of your own phrases).

I also love your phrase "i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me". Women, and men will be forever discontent if they will only be satisfied by some unattainable ideal (set by some nameless body fascists). You are well beyond being pretty enough, but I love the attitude.

Bravo, and well said.

Comment

Originally posted by abbyapp View Post

I also love your phrase "i think i'm pretty enough. and that's good for me". Women, and men will be forever discontent if they will only be satisfied by some unattainable ideal (set by some nameless body fascists). You are well beyond being pretty enough, but I love the attitude.

Bravo, and well said.
                    oh abbyapp, i really do smile when i meet people like you who know what's going on.
                    i agree that so many people follow and believe the set stereotypes of beauty and 'perfection' these days. to me that is rubbish. a person is not how perfect they are, or how close to someone's ideal they are.
                    a person is a person because of their flaws, their rarities, their insides, their guts, and at times, their ugly side (which is part of being human).
                    not because they dress nice for work and keep themselves neat and say what they should to others.
                    my favourite quote is this first one,
                    ...........and the others are ones i've gotten a smile from. as i can relate to what this unimaginable beauty has said. (i've recently read a book relating to the conspiracy of her death and it's got me hooked. she was such an interesting woman. and so so much more than what people gave her credit for - or even knew.)
                    Attached Files

Comment

the last quote
                      "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
                      could be the motto for my relationship with my best friend in the world.
                      he and i have seen the best and worst of each other, and we know no matter what, the other will always be there.
                      i feel it's something really rare, to have what we share.
                      oh dear look at me getting all gooey haha. what a girl. :P

wait, that's ok. i AM a girl!!

a tired girl who should (and will) go snuggle into bed. i must say i am LOVING the cooler weather. i love my doona and burrowing into it!

goodnight!

xx

Comment

a person is not how perfect they are, or how close to someone's ideal they are.
                        a person is a person because of their flaws, their rarities, their insides, their guts, and at times, their ugly side (which is part of being human).
                        So true. As my wife says to me, "I love you, farts and all."

In an earlier post I said that you shrugged your shoulders a few times in a most endearing way. In fact, it strongly reminded me of Marilyin Monroe, so it was uncanny when you posted those pictures of her! Great quotes too.

I agree that there was a lot more to her than she is generally given credit for. I just love her in "Some Like It Hot". One of my favourite films.

the last quote
                        "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
                        could be the motto for my relationship with my best friend in the world.
                        he and i have seen the best and worst of each other, and we know no matter what, the other will always be there.
                        i feel it's something really rare, to have what we share.
                        oh dear look at me getting all gooey haha. what a girl. :P
                        I am really pleased you have found such a person. Never mind you going gooey - it brought a tear to my eye.

Goodnight, Jette. Sweet dreams!

xoxox Abbyapp

Comment

Jette,

Of course, you are a beautiful woman, but I've been asking myself why your particular photo shoot and IM video stand out among those of so many other lovelies on this site. I think it must be the sense of genuine fun and unfeigned delight you display that sets you apart.

I hope we will see much, much more of you in the future. (Anyone at AW listening?)

Thanks for a video and photo shoot that I will be visiting again and again!

Comment

oh my gosh! you are beautiful!

Comment

oh blaire! you are.

Comment

very very cute

Comment

She is a permanet turn on!

Comment

Beauty

Jette, you are honestly the main reason I resubscribed. I honestly think (no exaggeration) you are the most radiant, beautiful woman on earth! I honestly don't think I've seen a more attractive woman online on any site, or in person, ever.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X