X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jette

New Model: Jette
    Attached Files

Delightful, after a very fine T1,T2, DIM and IM, I am eagerly anticipating the very lovely Jette's solo.

tom

Comment

what a beautiful photo! such a cute dress and it looks great on her. beautiful location as well.....damn such a cutie!

Comment

I agree Carly - love the dress, such a great colour and compliments her hair really beautifully. Hooray for more Jette!

s

Comment

Jette is beautiful. She has the loveliest smile and everything about her is so colourful and radiant. More Jette please, she is fantastic.

SF

Comment

Just looked at her stills set and as expected Jette is just gorgeous. Hope there is a redux in the works as well.

Comment

thanks steve! me too! xx

Comment

I've been eagerly anticipating this shoot after very fine IM, DIM (with Roxy) and GG (Campervan, Step Aerobics) shoots and I was not disappointed. A throughly enjoyable stills set with the gorgeous Jette. It is a joy to view, beautifully composed pictures, bright vibrant colours and an exuberant Jette, who writes "I had a ball today..." it shows in these bright cheerful pictures. Delightful. My thanks to Toby. the team and Jette who further writes "will def be back if you'll have me", only one answer YES!

Looking forward to the video

tom

Comment

haha they are all such smiley pics!

thanks tom

Comment

Jette is beautiful and cute and has a very endearing smile. I'm looking forward to her video.

Comment

Terrific stills set. Beautifully done by Toby, outdoors, with a perfect mix of poses.

Jette is great isn't she.
                      So soft, sexy, and smooch-able!

Comment

Fine stills set from Jette - I love every quirky expression she can come up with! A pretty face, a nicely rounded figure, small but shapely boobs and my favourite of pale skin and dark pubes - so for me there's a lot to like. I particularly like the rolling the undies off shot, the raising the skirt shots and some of the showing pink shots because each time Jette is looking seductively (or maybe cheekily (?)) right into the camera.

Comment

I tell ya, aren't you a joy to look at, bright eyes, contagious smile, illuminating personality, just a brillant shoot. Like others, I wish for a redux, perhaps a gg shoot ?

It doesn't say, but I wonder how tall you are.

Comment

Beautiful setting and beautiful girl, but oh the pain!!!!:

Ouch...how long did you have to hold that pose? Must have been a very achy shoulder and foot. I'd be wincing, not smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                              I tell ya, aren't you a joy to look at, bright eyes, contagious smile, illuminating personality, just a brillant shoot. Like others, I wish for a redux, perhaps a gg shoot ?

It doesn't say, but I wonder how tall you are.

thanks casgrain.
                              i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time!

also - i'm 5'ft 7''

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                Beautiful setting and beautiful girl, but oh the pain!!!!:

Ouch...how long did you have to hold that pose? Must have been a very achy shoulder and foot. I'd be wincing, not smiling.

haha quite a while laktor! but it was totally worth it for toby to get those shots!!

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                  each time Jette is looking seductively (or maybe cheekily (?)) right into the camera.
                                  oh flatspin you're lovely. i'd say a bit of both!

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                                    haha quite a while laktor! but it was totally worth it for toby to get those shots!!
                                    Are you a gymnast, Jette? Looking at your foot, it seems that you have quite a bit of strength there. Don't think a lot of people could do that more than a few seconds, or at all.

Comment

no not a gymnast.

i did taekwondo from when i was about 8 until about 17. (then i got lazy haha)
                                      now i just go to the gym and get my butt whipped into shape by my trainer!

xo

Comment

and such a nice butt it is, a total cutie toooooooooo

Comment

Just tried to watch the video on FLV ... it's sound only! (

Comment

A really lovely sexy debut solo video shoot from Jette. the video is a delight to watch and Jette is a joy to listen to, no fear of ears being chewed, more akin to a pleasing nibble! My thanks to Amber, the team, and Jette of whom I hope we get to see much much more.

tom

Comment

Jette, that was a fantastic solo shoot and a super video to match. A real joy to watch: you are so lively, fun, bubbly, with unselfconscious beauty. There were also quiet thoughtful shots too.

It is difficult to pick out a favourite shot. They really need to be seen in their entirety. I could pick one at random and be sure of picking a great shot. One I really did like, that captures your fun-loving approach is this one:

and, of course the wonderful shots where you span the wooden posts, already much admired on this list:

(What great legs!)

i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time!
                                              Yippee! Can't wait! In the video you shrug your shoulders a few times in a most endearing way. Maybe your redux could include a few of your shrugs. More pictures of your fabulous face would be great too.

Thanks for a wonderful solo and video. Thanks and, well done to Toby and Amber, too.

Abbyapp

Comment

i hope to do a redux and a gg soon, just a matter of settling in at uni then getting time

That's great, I'm a patient man especially if it's worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by redsnapper View Post
                                                  Just tried to watch the video on FLV ... it's sound only! (
                                                  Yes, we know. Asked HQ to fix that. If you want to see the video *now* you're best of downloading the h264/mp4 LQ video. That is fairly small to download (and yes it works, I checked :-). Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Have you done any more shoots since you last posted, or have you been concentrating on your study?!

I never concentrated at all on my studies, which explains the two unfinished degrees.

Your solo stills set is really lovely, and I adore your dress!

Also, do you dye your hair yourslef?

Sorry about the twenty questions, I think I have had too much coffee today!

s

Comment

Jette, just watched the video and enjoyed it. Funny, but after viewing the stills, I thought you were in a park. That's because the greenery seems to go very far back and the walkway. I was very surprised to find out it's a backyard! You seemed to be fairly poised for your first solo shoot. Not sure if this has been touched on or not, but what is your natural hair colour and how long have you been dying it red, purple or other colours?

Comment

This was one of my favorite shoots, Jette looks beautiful in her blue dress in the pretty little garden!

Comment

Jette didn't surprise me at all listening to her in the video - she was just like I expected from the stills and her posts on the forum. That is, she's funny, charming, charismatic. The footage that ends the video with Jette's lovely body in close-up I have to say was pretty sexy.
                                                          Last edited by flatspin; 25 February 2009, 03:35 AM. Reason: clear/tidy up

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                                            Have you done any more shoots since you last posted, or have you been concentrating on your study?!

I never concentrated at all on my studies, which explains the two unfinished degrees.

Your solo stills set is really lovely, and I adore your dress!

Also, do you dye your hair yourslef?

Sorry about the twenty questions, I think I have had too much coffee today!

s
                                                            haha ask away susie!

i came in last week to do a VNL but that's all for now...

sometimes i dye my hair myself, but for colours like what i had in my solo shoot i go to my hairdresser.
                                                            she always gets it just right!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X