Thread: New Model: Jessica L

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Jessica L

New Model: Jessica L
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jessica L has really cute dreadlocks, I haven't seen a model with them for a while. (Maybe there has been some recently, but I may have missed 'em!) I wonder if she's got any jocks on under that dress...?

s

Posting Champion
    Wheee, what a fun, joyous shoot, Jessica having fun, splashing around in the salt lakes. The set is a delight to view, my thanks to Toby, the team and Jessica of whom I hope we get to see much more.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=15&shoot=7768

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=54&shoot=7768

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=67&shoot=7768

tom

Agree Tom, I just checked out this set (which nobody seems to be responding to! what gives team?!) and it's really lovely. Jessica L reminds me a little of Jilly, which is never a bad thing.

She reminds me more of another model whom I cannot remember, but had light-coloured dreadlocks and did some Tier 3s. I think she was wearing a green cardigan in her first shoot? Help anyone?!

s

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by susie View Post
    She reminds me more of another model whom I cannot remember, but had light-coloured dreadlocks and did some Tier 3s. I think she was wearing a green cardigan in her first shoot? Help anyone?!
    Tammy B!

I thought Jessica was very cute too splashing around in the muddy water.

Posting Champion
    I really liked the hippy-type look of Jessica L - the dreadlocks, the natural bush, the arm pit hair (the tie-die dress/jade pendant etc.) I assume she has hair on her arms and legs (which I like) but maybe it's a bit too fair in colour for me to make out. That's a very fine shapely fit looking body too. Well I'm not so sure about the location this time...Jessica L wrote I "got mud up my crack."

Posting Champion
    Cute set of a cute girl, but she's a veeeeeeeerrrry dirty gurl!!

Aha! Trebor, that's exactly right, it was the lovely Tammy B! She was a hilarious model, always begging us to shoot her outside, even when it was a tad chilly out...she just loved being close to nature. I do wonder what she is up to these days. Last I hear she was heading further north to live off the land, let's hope she is doing well.

And back to Jessica...she's great!

s

Posting Champion
    Will someone please tell me how it's possible to walk barefoot on stones and rock without pain? Throughout my entire life, even when I was a little kid, it's always been excruciatingly painful. Am I abnormal?

Posting Champion
    A lovely video, the play of sunlight and shadow on her body and dappled shimmering reflections from the water playing, in one sequence, on the undersides of her breasts and upon her face as she walks. A delight to view, my thanks to Patience, the team and Jessica.

tom

AW Model Plenty to say SaharaAW's Avatar
    oooh, what a hottie! t3 pls!

Plenty To Say
    These are some of my favorite things.
    Really naked in every way.
    No makeup necessary.
    Tan and laying in the sun.
    At the beach.
    Humble yet proud of herself.
    Nice tight body.

If I were there I would have been her slave.

Posting Champion
    Didn't take too much notice of the landscape in this video because Jessica L has a great body. (Yes, confirmed - those legs are unshaved. Nice.) But my take on the video is this....it's about natural beauty in not beautiful nature. The brief smile right at the end was a cute touch.

The arrival of Jessica L has prompted me to come out of lurk mode!

I spotted her in the group who took part in the 'Hiking Girls' set and thought she looked amazing.

I'm glad to see she's finally got her own set up on the site. What a beautiful young woman she is.

Sigh...