Clear All

New Model: Ema

New Model: Ema
    Attached Files

Looks promising.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Looks promising.
      That's what i thought immediately too, Casgrain. Love those small breasts and stubbles of hair. Looks like another AW beauty to discover here.

doinel

Comment

Ooh! I got to meet Ema - she's positively excellent!

s

Comment

Mmm, very promising indeed- looking forward to seeing more of Ema

Comment

HOT DIGGETY!!! HOT DIGGETY!!!! I've been looking forward to this for weeks now!!

GORGEOUS young lady! I hope she sticks around and does a LOT of work for AW.

Comment

Petite and good looking, a young natural girl in all it's glory. Ema also has beautiful blue eyes. Nice outdoor shoot. I hope we get to see more of Ema.

Comment

Ah! There are still many treasures to be found on the shores of Australia, Ema is definitely one of them.

Comment

Ema sure is one sweet Swede

yusa

Comment

A splendid outdoors shoot, Ema writes "simply be the natural beautiful me. I am fresh prepared and pretty" Delightfully so, with lovely pale blue eyes. As Sue-Ann says some stunning pictures in this set, I enjoy the play of sunlight and shade on Ema's body and her exuberance. My thanks to all concerned for a shoot that is a joy to view, I hope we get to see much more of Ema.

Now to await the video.

tom

Comment

very pretty, good shoot.

interesting ema decided to shave her bush, but leave her armpits as is

Comment

Newbie Ema reaches for the sky!

Very scrumptious little redhead, except for those muddy feet! I'm joking, that is a pretty neat location they did the shoot in.

Comment

A really great outdoors shoot. What a beautiful girl, and some fantastic pictures. Thanks to all concerned. I hope there are plenty more shoots of Ema.

Comment

Ema you're absolutely beautiful.
                            Thanks Toby for a great shoot.

Comment

A delightful video, Ema is a joy to watch and listen to, a lovely accent. The white of the salt lake and bright blue sky provide a perfect backdrop to Ema's tanned and toned body. My thanks to Patience, the team and Ema.

tom

Comment

I'm so glad Swedish Ema decided to come to Australia where she can be naked. She has such fine pretty features, gorgeous big blue eyes, a nice mop of hair and I like her slim taut 'bendy' body. Patience is right - Ema sounds so mature, confident, assured for a 20 year old

Comment

Yes, a great video. Super to hear her say, "I love Britain and I love British people." Yippee! I love you too, Ema!

Comment

I keep coming back to this girl. She's so captivating.

Comment

Do I see a bit of white string in her vagina in the shots where she kicks her legs up in the air or is it my imagination?

Comment

What a lovely young woman Ema is! Its so good to see a young woman with unshaven armpits, I think it is one sign of independence, an individual.

More Ema please!

Comment

Simply divine...
                                          What else can I say?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X