Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Celina & Evie (Girl-Girl Make-Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I am very pleased to see this old shoot from two years back finally be released.

Celina and Evie are such sweethearts

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
      I am very pleased to see this old shoot from two years back finally be released.

Celina and Evie are such sweethearts
      Wow — that old???!!!???

They certainly look very sweet together — and the setting is lovely too. (Is it the Yarra River? That would please Elfie...)

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
        Wow — that old???!!!???

凧ちゃん
        At least.

Comment

This is yet further evidence that there seems to be something seriously wrong at AW. This is a sub-standard shoot that is two years old ("at least") and it would appear that it was dragged out of the vaults purely in order to fulfill the weekly GG quota.

Comment

I don't mind how old a shoot is, it is new to me.

More shoots with Celina are always welcome for me, such a pretty girl. Wish she had done more shoots.

Comment

Hey Evie was a favourite model of mine so it's a bit of a pleasant surprise to find anything more from her. And I like Celina too.

Comment

A lovely bright and cheery T2 shoot. A very pleasant surprise to see Celine and Evie in a 'new' shoot, one rescued from the vaults where it was languishing.

Looking forward to the video

tom

Comment

A wonderfully cozy photo set.

Comment

Lack of passion

I must agree with the comment regarding the video. I thought the kissing was half hearted to say the least. I know it mustnt be easy kissing on camera, but if the girls dont like it or dont want to do it then i dont see the point in filming them, or them agreeing to it when there didnt seem to be any passion at all.
                    I realise this shoot is a few years old, and I think Abby Winters does a wonderful job, so many gorgeous girls and excellent videos, i am just saying this one wasnt a fav of mine.
                    Best wishes,

Comment

Let us give thanks to AW for releasing this.
                      It was good to see these two pretty girls again. Naked, in all their glory, out in the bright sunshine!
                      Can I get an Amen, brothers & sisters?
                      Last edited by bookmanz; 1 March 2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Amen

A bright cheery T2 video, short, but it is a rescue from the vaults presumably extensively edited. I would much rather see such shoots up on the site than gathering dust, for one thing they serve to remind us of the glories of these lovely ladies and that can be no bad thing.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle2001 View Post
                          I must agree with the comment regarding the video. I thought the kissing was half hearted to say the least. I know it mustnt be easy kissing on camera, but if the girls dont like it or dont want to do it then i dont see the point in filming them, or them agreeing to it when there didnt seem to be any passion at all.
                          I realise this shoot is a few years old, and I think Abby Winters does a wonderful job, so many gorgeous girls and excellent videos, i am just saying this one wasnt a fav of mine.
                          Best wishes,
                          Have to agree with you there, Tinkerbelle. Celina seemed in a hurry to get it over with.
                          Isn't there anything you don't find perfect on AW, Tom?

Comment

I was wondering if this shoot would ever go live on the site.

You know, I think one of the best things about this one is that the girls are obviously quite nervous. You must remember that the models are not professionals, and sometimes; even if they think they are totally ready to do a girl-girl shoot, on the day it might be really hard for them. I think it's a great demonstration of the differences between people and how they react to being filmed in this way.

So let's not give them a hard time eh?! They did their best. Not every pairing is a passionate encounter, nor does every shoot prove usable for the site. Big ups to all the models who give it a go, I say!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                              Not every pairing is a passionate encounter, nor does every shoot prove usable for the site. Big ups to all the models who give it a go, I say!
                              It wasn't intended as a putdown, Susie. In fact, Celina has been one of my favourite models ever since her DIM with Sue-Ann - hence my disappointment.

I love this site, but I think it's good to have a few critical comments here and there for the sake of balanced feedback.

Comment

that was BEAUTIFUL.... thank you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X