New Model: Marcelle

New Model: Marcelle
    Attached Files

Oh Wow!!!

Lxm

Comment

Double Wow!

Comment

Yes! The thread is finally up! Boy, am I looking forward to this shoot coming out! :-D

Comment

Sensational....Treble Wow!!!

Comment

She's just gorgeous! Look at that awesome hair, such a cool style and colour, and her bar is great too.

I love how her bra is just...slipping...up...and...over! The light in this shot is really lovely too. Great all round!

s

Comment

Oh. My. God. Wow, this shoot sure as hell didn't disappoint. I think Marcelle is my new favourite! I just love that big toothy grin of hers, and her whole actually African vibe! Can't WAIT for the video!

Comment

Marcelle is positively divine!!
                A stunningly beautiful woman in a simply amazing stills set (the whole set totally "pops"- talk about energy and character- supervivid- and I so very much dig the shots of Marcelle getting airborne!!)

I've got to echo Immie and say that I simply cannot wait for the vid!
                So very many great models and sets on AW but I'm absolutely compelled to say thanks for this one- both to the beautiful Marcelle and to team Abby.

Comment

Technical remark

@the photographer:

Nice shoot but I'm a bit tired of this "small depth of field style" in almost every AW set. For example breast in semiprofile and in the first pic the left breast sharp and the right breast blurred, in the next pic the right breast sharp and the left breast blurred. And now in this shooting you're starting to do this with the butt cheeks too ...

Everybody knows you got good f2.8 zoom-lenses. But you can stop down the aperture too! I got two fast f1.4 lenses and I use them frequent @f1.4 even the DoF in 1,5m distance is only some cm. But some subjects need stopping down the aperture to f4.0 or even f8.0. Just try it!

BTW (maybe you don't know): most f2.8 zooms have the best performance (resolution, vignetting) @f5.6 (your Canon 17–70).

Sorry for nagging.

sangean

Comment

On 3/4 to full body shots, if you close 1 eye, she appears to be pasted on the background. Anyhow, a fun shoot, very enjoyable.

Comment

sangean, I believe the reason for the shallow depth of field is because in general, Abby doesn't want the background to detract from the girl. :-) I actually really like that, but I can totally see where you're coming from, it's a pity when part of a close up will be invariably blurred. I guess it'll always be a compromise between busy background and very small in focus bit of the good stuff. Where is the sweet spot? Perhaps if it really worries you, you should make a point of it in Good Things And Bad Things.

...yes, I came back to look at this shoot again. *blush* I think I have a giant girlie crush on Marcelle.

Comment

A wonderfully exuberant stills set, the gorgeous Marcelle in a sunlight woodland glade. The set is a delight to view, my thanks to Toby, the team and Marcelle of whom I hope we get to see much more.

The video awaits

tom

Comment

A delightfully exhuberant and witty video, it is a joy to watch and listen to the very lovely vibrant Marcelle in her video debut chat to Sue-Ann about how to wash clothes in a river, do a dance, some bedroom tricks and teaching Sue-Ann some French to initiate the former. My thanks to Patience, the team, Sue-Ann and Marcelle of whom I hope we see much more before she resumes her travels.

tom

Comment

An entertaining video from Marcelle Kudos to her for giving us a demo of African dance in the Aussie bush totally unaccompanied - except for her own humming. Sue-Anne adds to the fun here.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X