• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Lea comes back...

New Redux: Lea comes back...
    Attached Files

lovely....

Comment

Lea is so cute and looks a little like our old fave Rosanna. This looks like a fun set of a very pretty young lass! I like her pretty hair-do.

Great to see more Lea!

s

Comment

Lea is truly beautiful. I've enjoy all of her work with AW. My favorite was her T-3 with Beck. I am hoping to see her in another T-3 soon.

Comment

A beautiful, bright, cheery redux set from the scrumptiously gorgeous effervescent Lea. Beautifully composed pictures of Lea with the sunlight dappling and playing upon her skin, casting shadows from the trees and grass stalks. This is a delight to view and thanks are due to Charli, the team and Lea for splendid stills set.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
            Lea is so cute and looks a little like our old fave Rosanna. This looks like a fun set of a very pretty young lass! I like her pretty hair-do.

Great to see more Lea!

s
            Yes, she reminded me of Rosanna - and that is no bad thing! A great set, and here is one of my favourites:

A great portrait. Well done to all.

Comment

Great to see Lea again.(Finally)
              You've been teasing us with this one for awhile.

Comment

Lea DOES bring to mind Rosanna, both cuties with wonderful smiles and more. Congrats to Lea if she intended to lose a few pounds since her first shoot. I'll never understand the piercings and the tats but that's just because I'm old!

Comment

One of AW's cutest faces!
                  Lea looks great flashing her smile and soft blond pubes outdoors in the Aussie sunshine.

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=64&shoot=7813
                    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=1&shoot=5747

If these girls aren't sisters... I could have found better comparable poses but they really do have resemblances. Wondering if they are acquainted!

Rob

Comment

Lea ,a cute smile revealing all in the bush --very nice

Comment

A delightful, throughly enjoyable outdoors redux video from the very lovely Lea. Lea writes "hope ya'll enjoyed the show" the answer is yes, the video is a joy to view, my thanks to Amber, the team and Lea, more please.

tom

Comment

Nice to see Lea back, she is still as beautiful and bubbly as ever...

Comment

Never thought I'd see an eyebrow piercing that looked "cute" but hey! this has gotta be it!!
                            Very pretty
                            J-L

Comment

I agree Jenny-Lee, I'm not much for the piercings on the face, but her's omg so adorable.

Comment

What a cheery bush guide we had with Lea. Particularly when she says she loves being naked outdoors (and having sex outdoors.) Great to have a model back, particularly when she looks better than ever like Lea.

Comment

Naww this is a bit of an ego boost.. just what i needed.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                                    Naww this is a bit of an ego boost.. just what i needed.
                                    A Lovely pic. of you !

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X