X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lani B

New Model: Lani B
    Attached Files

The only thing missing is a Jane like jungle call! Awesome smile Lani!

Comment

yes an awesome smile and a great looking bum -+++++++++

Comment

Lani looks like she's enjoying life very much. What an expressive face and such a beautiful smile.

Comment

A delightful debut from Lani, clambering around in a tree, dappled sunlight playing on her body. The set is a joy to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Lani.

tom

Comment

She looks fantastic, love her smile, face and body. Great photo Set

Comment

A splendid video debut from the very lovely Lani, she is a joy to watch and listen to. In conversation with Sue-Ann her initial nervousness gave way, she took both Sue-Ann and Patience in when she said she combed her pubes in response to an observation that they angled downwards! My thanks to Patience, the team, Sue-Ann and Lani for a fine video.

tom

Comment

Another rosy-cheeked pale-skinned redhead! I don't think you'd ever hear Aussie women say "I like my big bum" like Lani B does - and I don't know if women from Cambridge, England (Lani B's home town) are any more likely to either. Just to be clear, I like her big bum too. Those people who told her she has a lovely smile were so very right. And as tom2c7777 noted, she cheekily really sucked Sue-Ann and Patience right in with her "I do comb them" comment about her long pubes. I liked the result of the 3 months growth.
                Last edited by flatspin; 19 March 2009, 02:03 PM. Reason: tidy up

Comment

Lani is beautiful. I love everything about her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X