X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Laurice

New IM: Laurice
    Attached Files

It showed that she had been saving for a week. I'd love to see her from some different angles, so I'm waiting for her solo shoot.

Comment

Great! Laurice's sumptuous body writhing as the throes of orgasm well up within her is a joy to behold. That plus the play of expression in her face, and the full-blooded vocalization of her pleasure makes this a real heart-stopper. Not to mention the gorgeous afterglow. Definitely a keeper — and I wanna see much more of this gorgeously sexy gal!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Laurice, you are beautiful! My only wish is to see more of you, from different angles. Will you be doing more?

Comment

Something about BBW IMs is just soooo fun!! Can't wait for a reverse angle. Please "save up" for that one, too (although I probably won't ).

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
            Great! Laurice's sumptuous body writhing as the throes of orgasm well up within her is a joy to behold. That plus the play of expression in her face, and the full-blooded vocalization of her pleasure makes this a real heart-stopper. Not to mention the gorgeous afterglow. Definitely a keeper — and I wanna see much more of this gorgeously sexy gal!!!

凧ちゃん
            Takochan has encapsulated it elegantly, I can only add, thank you Laurice.

tom

Comment

I love ewery women as they are,it´s like art,eweryone has an differens.
              And i love big girls,because im not so wery tin eader,im like an bear,ewerything is big.
              Big boy big? .... Big hand´s big?...... Big feet big?.... And id like to use him
              Last edited by frank1971; 20 March 2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Fuck she was so sexy I blew in two minutes can't wait to see more

Comment

I'm giving up my message board cherry to say how incredible Laurice's IM is. I felt the earth move from the other side of the planet!

Comment

That was some pretty hot and hard action from Laurice for an IM. Like her, I'm looking forward to the different angle next time.

Comment

I'm afraid that I already know the answer to this, but I have to ask: any chance we'll see Laurice's solo set? (I saw it announced a couple of times, but it never appeared...)

Comment

Originally posted by toadcheese View Post
                        I'm afraid that I already know the answer to this, but I have to ask: any chance we'll see Laurice's solo set? (I saw it announced a couple of times, but it never appeared...)
                        You're a couple of days early, but yes you will see her solo-set

Check out the schedule on the mainpage (to the left), sunday and monday are the important days

Comment

Great news, Frans!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X