Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Larissa M (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Did you jump the gun or did I miss this lovely bit of content?

Comment

Originally posted by lzimbu View Post
      Did you jump the gun or did I miss this lovely bit of content?
      Threads are created in advance of shoots going live The stills for this shoot will go live end of this day (in about 15 hours). Enjoy!

Comment

It would be nice to have some pics to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          It would be nice to have some pics to look at.
          preview pic above But yeah I know what you mean, have told HQ to fix it. You'll have to wait a bit longer to see Kiki and Larissa in action I'm afraid. Good thing I go to sleep about now.. much easier to bridge the wait

Comment

incredible. just one pic says all. in dont dare to look at the whole set. ;-) it' s just all about passion. deepest respect!!!

Comment

Stunning, what a beautiful, sensuous, passionate T3, truly a symphony of light and dark. This set is an absolute delight to view, comprising beautifully lit and composed pictures, the numbers of which bears witness to the quality of the photography, certainly destined for the pantheon of great AW shoots. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Kiki and Larissa for this stunning set.

I await the video with a sense of eager anticipation

tom

Comment

i love the light. great work!

oh, and i love the girls, too.

Comment

Another great shoot, with lovely tenderness and a great rapport between the girls. Well done, the team, Jacki and Kiki and Larissa. My thanks to all.

Comment

wow.
                    i don't really feel like I can articulate what i feel when I see this.
                    It's easily one of the best set of stills i've seen.

thanks for putting it out there.

Comment

Wow! Two of the most beautiful recent models on AW and so artfully photographed. Not to mention unbelievably enticing. I can't wait for the videos, but these are wonderful. Thanks to all!

Comment

Two of the very best models and Jacki's photography is excellent. The lighting of Kiki's brown skin and Larissa's fair skin, against a dark background, is very skilled and the result is a perfect shoot.

Comment

I think High Quality Download WMV (g_kiki_larissa_mvid2_SQ.wmv) may be messed up (technical term). Memory size seems small, and it "froze" after a few minutes, although media player kept running.

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                            I think High Quality Download WMV (g_kiki_larissa_mvid2_SQ.wmv) may be messed up (technical term). Memory size seems small, and it "froze" after a few minutes, although media player kept running.
                            You're right this video doesn't work. This happens quite often lately.

Comment

Confirmed, video freezes after some time. Audio keeps going a while longer, hence mediaplayer stubornly moving on Asked HQ to replace/fix that file.

Btw. Flash for vid2 is also broken, noted and forward to HQ for fixing as well.

Comment

I cannot believe this is Kiki's last GG video. For me she is one of the best ever not to say the best model of the site. It would be ridiculous to stop working with her as I have not yet a possible replacement in the new models...

Comment

Are we missing part 3?

Just as Larissa begins to reciprocate Kiki's attentions, the video ends!

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                                    Just as Larissa begins to reciprocate Kiki's attentions, the video ends!
                                    Which format are you viewing? Flash/mpg/mp4-lq/mp-hq or wmv?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      I don't think it's to do with the format. Crunchtime's observation is about the way Part 2 ends. And that's because Kiki breaks the mood by saying she wants a sandwich instead of pussy food! Kiki tends to do that at the end (check out the one she did with Cassie). She is not to hot on the "afterglow" bit.. But she is definitely one of the hottest babes on AW and I love her despite the fact that she sometimes comes across like a grumpy granny. For example in this one she refused to remove her bra until the last few seconds!

Hey what's this about Kiki's last GG?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                        Hey what's this about Kiki's last GG?
                                        Based on the after-shoot notes you can only say this is the last/most recent shoot Kiki did. I think she's going on vacation somewhere. Hmm.. 'on tour with Kiki'.. now there's an idea for a shoot

It's unlikely this will be the last shoot of either Kiki or Larissa to ever appear on AW. Aren't they lovely?

Comment

Confirmed, video freezes after some time. Audio keeps going a while longer, hence mediaplayer stubornly moving on Asked HQ to replace/fix that file.

Thank you, Frans. Looks to good to miss!

Comment

Frans, I'm watching the HQ-mp4 format but it's not the format. Throughout the whole shoot Larissa is on the receiving end(not that we don't enjoy that ). When it comes time for Larissa to reciprocate in the second leg of the shoot, boom- the shoot ends! It's not a technical problem...but one of content. I guess we've become spoiled seeing all the T3's where each model has one or more orgasms.

Comment

A very fine T3 and close to a T3 redux as both Kiki and Larissa featured with Chloe in the recent 3 girl shoot. A thoroughly enjoyable video and a fine 'swan-song' for Kiki I do hope it is not the last we shall see of her in a T3. We have the pleasure of a solo redux coming up on the 20th and a bonus PotD.

It is a delight to see Larissa back, hopefully for many more shoots. Thank you ladies and thank you to Patience, Suri and the team for a very fine shoot

tom

Comment

I must say this is a visually beautiful and exciting paring. Their skin tones compliment each other so well and they are so beautifully intertwined throughout this hot encounter.

Great choice of location/set. It makes its feel even more intimate and private.

Comment

When I try to uncompress the ZIP file I get "error reading file at g_kiki_larissa_m328. No further images are written to the sub directory, nor can subsequent images be viewed within ZIP. 1-328 seem fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? The correct number of images appear in the ZIP, I just can't view 329 aand onwards. The ZIP file seems to be the right size.

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
                                                    When I try to uncompress the ZIP file I get "error reading file at g_kiki_larissa_m328. No further images are written to the sub directory, nor can subsequent images be viewed within ZIP. 1-328 seem fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? The correct number of images appear in the ZIP, I just can't view 329 aand onwards. The ZIP file seems to be the right size.
                                                    Hi Intalam,

It works OK for me, both the XL and normal files. I get and can view 339 in both cases.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post

Sounds like a download error to me, did you try downloading the zip again? Both normal and xl zip are working fine for me, which of the two are you having problems with?

What are you using to open/extract the zip?

Comment

Thanks folks, I downloaded it again and it worked.

My download manager didn't report an error and the zip file size seemed right which is why I didn't initially re-download it.

Comment

Is the second WMV still not fixed? I still get 152 MB, which doesn't seem right

Comment

Is the second WMV still not fixed? I still get 152 MB, which doesn't seem right
                                                            Nope 152Mb is definitely not the right size. I'd recommend getting the mp4/HQ version, I *know* that one works.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X