X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Katherine F

New Model: Katherine F
    Attached Files

Wheee, been anticipating Katherine's solo ever since Hiking Girls, should be a good un

tom

Comment

Wow, Katherine is very sexy, very sensual. She has very smoldering eyes. It's nice to see things are still hot at AW while things are just warming up here (spring is finally here, whoo hoo!)

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
        should be a good un

tom
        You are not wrong, Tom! A truly sensational shoot. So many great pictures. A feast for the eyes and a celebration of beauty. Thanks to all concerned, especially Charli, and of course Katherine.

Comment

This shoot goes in my top 10. I just may start my own list now. This shoot is at least an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Comment

Katherine is amazingly beautiful.
            Such an awesome figure.
            Great shoot. I hope this trend of more pictures per shoot will be a permanant thing.

Comment

This is an excellent shoot. I put Katherine on a couple of my Lists straight out of the gate. She looks fantastic throughout! Katherine is an other real beauty we are privileged to see this week. What a great figure, and a deliciously gorgeous arse!
              Last edited by bookmanz; 25 March 2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Really I need to add my me-too's to the above comments. Such a natural beauty. Thanks Katherine.

Comment

One more rousing review for Katherine ... she is fantastic. Most eagerly anticipated shoot, and it did not disappoint. Katherine_F definitely goes on my favorites list. I have a new desktop background for my PC.

Comment

A simply stunning shoot, a saying comes to mind "Beauty is not caused. It is". Charli succeeds admirably in bringing us Katherine's beauty, I had eagerly anticipated this shoot and was not disappointed, there is much to enjoy. Katherine of course with her lovely smile and eyes, the play of light and shade, the sun dappled water rippling across her body in the pool, water dripping as she emerges from the pool, A delight to view, my thanks to Charli, the team and Katherine, now thats she has returned form her travels may she do many more shoots.

Happily awaiting the video.

tom

Comment

Katherine F stills - cool, elegant, classy, beautiful.

Comment

Wow! A really great video. It had a magical feel to it, and I was mesmerised from beginning to end. Beautiful, simply beautiful! Well done Amber and crew, and huge thanks to Katherine, once again.

Comment

Well worth the price of admission ,what a cutie ,hope there's more in the the near future ++++++++

Comment

Yeah, so I'm a swimmer. So take a second and imagine what a swimmer might think of this video. It's a keeper.

Comment

wow she's fine. I'd love to suck on her nipples.

Comment

Well done Charli and Amber. Yes more Katherine.

Comment

An enchanting video, a departure from the more 'usual' AW style, however everything comes together most admirably. The water / swimming scenes are particularly noteworthy as are the lingering slow panning close ups of Katherine as she lies by the poolside after emerging from the water. In all this video is a sheer delight to view, my thanks to Amber, the team and Katherine.

tom

Comment

Just like being there.

Rob.

Comment

I thought of the following variation on the video:

A man walks by the side of his swimming pool and settles in a deckchair. He falls asleep and imagines this vision of loveliness coming along and swimming in his pool. After a while, he wakes up, smiling at his wonderful dream. He walks off. Camera pans to focus on a discarded towel that was not there at the start.
                                      Last edited by abbyapp; 27 March 2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Some very nice work with the video, it really captured the relaxed by-the-pool atmosphere. The video of Katherine F slowly slipping out of the water, ascending the stairs - now that was memorable! Sure it's not the first time I've seen that particular shot but Katherine F blows them right out of the water...so to speak.

Comment

The whole video is just terrific.

Comment

I've just returned from vacation and I must say lovely Katherine was worth the wait.

Comment

hello everyone! thanksyou all so much for the comments

Comment

Nice shoots, some great photos. Video could have been better. And no music track please! Nice model

Comment

OMG huba huba...does anyone else feel like that crazy coyote cartoon who's Jwa drops and hes gota bang on his head...?

Comment

Love the redux shoot ... Can't get enough ... I'm going to be late for work ... she has me mesmerized ...

Comment

Originally posted by AnetaAW View Post
                                                      OMG huba huba...does anyone else feel like that crazy coyote cartoon who's Jwa drops and hes gota bang on his head...?
                                                      Yeah, Katherine F does make me feel like this one....
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

I thought the video was a nice diversion from the everyday for AW.com.

If the vid is not going to have interesting interview I thought it was nice to get some background music and a little bit of artistic video production. (but not too much of the effects please)

Comment

My goodness, that shot of Katherine emerging from the pool completely nude...her body is absolute perfection. What an absolute goddess of a woman. Heaven help if I saw her emerge from the pool, I couldn't help but stare. Thank you Katherine for giving us the gift of being able to see you in all your glory.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X