New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Silvie (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Silvie (Hardcore)

New Girl/GiNew Girl/Girl: Kiki & Silvie (Hardcore)
    Attached Files

I'm really looking forward to this one, these are two of my favourite models, both really sexy.

Comment

Oh yeah, this is gonna be good.

Comment

Possiably the best Abby shoot todate. Everything is perfect.

Comment

As if being either one of these beauties was not enough in itself - they get to have sex with the other (and vive versa). Jammy buggers.

Rob.

Comment

A delightful T3 the bright set with the white rug and light coloured throws provides an ideal backdrop for the very lovely Kiki and Silvie. The girls trade sultry looks as they undress and caress each other which Charli elegantly captures. The set is a joy to view and thanks are due to Charli, the team and of course Kiki and Silvie for this very fine T3.

tom

Comment

Wow, this is a very beautiful shoot, one of the best I've seen!

Comment

Why are we here? Because we see a part of life we like. Why AW? Because AW lets the women be who they are. On other "pretty women" sites the photographer has the standard couple dozen poses that they hardly ever change, and that gets so boring no matter the level of model appearance.
                This shoot is a good example of why we like AW.

Comment

I knew it! long before you actually said it - Kiki are an island girl (only a quarter, but that'll do). Whatever mix you are Kiki you are like an exotic cocktail - intoxicating... I'm high on you!

Comment

Kiki and Silvie are very cute, very beautiful, and obviously also very horny. The result of this combination is this delightful T3.

Comment

Excellent work, what more can be said? The video was sensual in the extreme. I wish the girls the very best.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X