X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Juliette K

New IM: Juliette K
    Attached Files

is this broken? I only get to about 50% download on the WMV and then an error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent419Bob View Post
      is this broken? I only get to about 50% download on the WMV and then an error message.
      WMV downloads and plays fine for me, did you try downloading it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        WMV downloads and plays fine for me, did you try downloading it again?
        tried twice before asking, grabbed the mpeg instead

Comment

Dishwater blondes are potent stuff!

Juliette's another one, like Anabela & Alexiah, at home in her sexuality. There are so many nice, healthy-looking girlz at AW, but so many of 'em seem self-conscious, want to be sexy...

Come in here, girl, come in here NOW =
          Tryin' to be naughty when you don't know how...

& make cute, cliche moves, at length, without really giving their audience a rise. Others, like Immie, are gifted with cataclysmic orgasms but seem more athletic than sexual (notta bad thing, just not quite the thing itself) where Juliette swims naturally, unselfconsciously, in the erotic like a fish in the sea. What a pity AW's lost contact with Alexiah = she & Juliette would make a raunchy, rowdy, incandescent girl-girl hookup. But, then, so wd Juliette & Anabela... Anyone at AW monitor these posts?

Comment

An excellent very fine IM from the very lovely Juliette. I enjoyed the unusual location, the use of the TV the multiple camera angles and the talk to camera, in all a delight to view. Thank you Juliette.

tom

Comment

Thanks Juliette for a great video.
              The extra camera was a wonderful idea.

Comment

A very nice video indeed.

Comment

I do enjoy and hope we continue to see, squeezed in, these experiments! (Spell check didn't like "experimentations"!)

Comment

This is such a sweet video! The combination of the experimental extra camera and Juliette's cute conversations with the camera make this a classic! Juliette is so, so pretty and although the closeups aren't too different from what we see in a lot Abby videos, something about having them be the focus of the video makes me think it required a special level of sexual confidence on her part. Certainly that confidence is well-placed, as her pussy is incredibly gorgeous and it's thrilling to have it fill the screen as she lovingly strokes it. She seems incredibly turned on by having us watch, spreading her legs wide to give us the best view and moaning to a breathy, shuddering orgasm. I'm saving the best for last: I love how Juliette talks to the camera! It establishes such an intimate connections with us, as she encourages us to masturbate with her. Not that I needed any encouragement to join in , but it's so amazingly sexy when the girls acknowledge that I'm pleasuring myself to them. We love you Juliette!
                    Last edited by massfan3; 4 July 2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

This was ex-videographer Lee's idea, and an awesome one at that!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X