• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Zasha comes back...

New Redux: Zasha comes back...
    Attached Files

a very welcome return- Zasha really is gorgeous

Comment

I Zasha,she is in need of a good cuddle (from me )

Comment

Zasha is a real hotty alright, her body is flawless and she has a very cute smile. She really looks like she enjoys herself in her shoots. Lots more please

Comment

She's a real cutie - can't wait to see the photos

RG

Comment

In love all over again.

Rob.

Comment

God, when I read the teaser "this saucy young girl gets even racier as she bends over and spreads her arse cheeks for you! Chocolaty skin, glossy black hair and velvety lips that reveal raspberry juiciness...Bliss!" I knew we were in for something special

Really, we are not worthy, but i'm so glad we have Abby Winters

Rob.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL and EXCITING.

Comment

A delightful redux shoot in an intriguing location from the very lovely Zasha, such beautiful deep brown eyes and lovely smile. The set is a joy to view with beautifully composed and lit shots taking full advantage of the location, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Zasha.

tom

Comment

Zasha seems to be developing quite a fan base, and rightly so, doesn't she just look gorgeous?!
                    What a beautiful environment she's set in too, complimentary to her lovely skin and lovely hair.

Wow!

Chahna.

Comment

How lucky the guy who could be on the beach with her to fulfill her phantasy.

Comment

A very fine video from Zasha in an interesting location. I liked the use of the wicker chair, perhaps not what was intended when it was made, more along the lines of a sedate afternoon tea or tiffin on the lawn but it has found a much better use as a prop for the delightful Zasha. The video is a joy to view, my thanks to Lee, the team and Zasha.
                        tom

Comment

Zasha is a jewel alright. I've just seen visual proof. Again!

Comment

I spent a great deal of time studying the shoot of Zasha, bloody increadibly sexy babe she is, lovely eyes, smile, boobs, bum, pussy, legs, you name it, she's got the whole hot package, great shoot babe, love to see more

Comment

Zasha is Special

She's a jewel and the reason why I joined Abbywinters....Luv Ya Zasha

Comment

Zasha is the best! So cute and fun!

Comment

Hey guys, this shoot was awesomely fun. The location was very unique and I was quite happy to be getting naked among this beautiful indoor garden and strange ornaments. Yes it was a little cold but thinking about my fantasy on a warm tropical beach gets my juices flowing and makes me hot and steamy. Thanks to all of you for all your kind comments.. it's all about you guys that keeps me coming back for more

Comment

Zasha: many thanks for your continued contributions to AW. Like a few other people here, you are the reason I joined AW in the first place--when I first saw you in the BMX shoot, I was sold. I hope you have an opportunity soon to engage in the fantasy you described in the shoot... perhaps with a devoted American from New York... on a beach in... Wait. That's my fantasy...

Hope to see you again (and again) soon!

Comment

Hello Miss Z
                                      That certainly was a great shoot. Thanks and congratulations
                                      More to come (so to speak!)?

Comment

Hey sexy lady Had so much fun the other day!!!!! Your shoot looks so hot have been checking it out reguarly lol!!!!!!! Hopfully will get to see you again soon!!!!

Comment

Hey my sexy Maria, how are ya babe? I had heaps of fun the other day as well. Actually I was just checking out your hot solo and it looks like your having a good time there slithering around in the grass - why didn't u call me, i would've loved to have joined you!!! Ah well next time honey.

Comment

hello melanin.... thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoy my shoots, it makes me smile cheekily to think of my fans indulging in my nakedness and desperately imagining it was them in my fantasies. Keep on enjoying... there is plenty more to come!!! xoxo

Comment

"Indulging in your nudity" is precisely the phrase I was thinking of, as it's what I always feel when you share your beauty with us. You're exquisite!

Comment

nice

yor're veri nice Zasha...but why did you shave...?you always do that?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X