No announcement yet.

New Model: Harper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very lucky bed that is ,!! More shoots lucky us!!

Comment

Definitely something to look forward to!!

Comment

The world over men (and no doubt some women) are anxiously awaiting more of this lovely young lady. Count me in, can't wait. A suggestion for the crew, while walking across the bridge was a great opportunity for a naughty peek up Harper's dress. Just a thought.... Love the panties, very sexy, and of course it's what's in them that counts.

Comment

Hi Harper, great pics and and a nice video. I was lookink forward to see you. Are you also going to do some IM or girl girl? ;-)

Comment

ahhh that video was so bad!! they should have cut all my talking. i was so nervous!!! Ahhhh!! AHHH!!! hhaha

Comment

A really lovely video, a splendid compliment to the excellent still set. Harper is a joy to watch and yes to listen to! My thanks to Amber, the team and Harper, to reiterate ;of whom more, much more please'.

tom

Comment

I see Harper posted in her thread she hope's no one sees the video, that she was really shy but IMO she was a delight in the interview. The video really shows how beautifully tall, long and leggy she is. Another horse riding model...um, it's been a very long time since the last horse riding shoot, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                  ...um, it's been a very long time since the last horse riding shoot, just saying.
                  I know! I desperately want there to be one! With me! On a giant black stallion. Usually white horses are my favourite (as I had a white horse in my childhood) But my white skin would blend in to much. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by HarperAW View Post
                    Nawwwww shucks you guys!!!

Glad to see I made a wallpaper! That is fame! Hahaha...

Anyway, There will be more shoots coming.. Thanks for the nice words, bit of an ego boost!
                    xoxoxo Harper.
                    Your succes is realy well-earned and a bit of ego boost too!

Comment

I think this shot is outstanding:

Comment

Another great shot...

Comment

HI harper

you is really a superb girl with a very beautiful body and a nice face you is perfect

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X