X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Harper

New Model: Harper
    Attached Files

A delightful picture, I'm looking forward to Harpers solo after seeing her in the excellent Step Aerobics and Window Washing T1's.

tom

Comment

very pretty

Comment

That's an excellent species of "genuinus formusus"
        Natural beauty.

Comment

w00t! she's cute! I like the hair and I like the eyes.
          J-L

Comment

:d

Comment

that photo is really an exaggeration of my beauty... i dont really look like this. Haha

Comment

lol Harper ... too modest
                Although I agree, sometimes I look at my own shoot photos and go "who's that? Looks great" before I realize
                Gotta the AW photographers and videographers who can bring out such beauty in us all!

Comment

Hahaha.. it is a massive confidence boost.. I never thought I could look good without makeup.

I am proven wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
                    That's an excellent species of "genuinus formusus"
                    Natural beauty.
                    best compliment ever..

Comment

Harper's eyes are very exciting. I hope to see more of her in the future. I love the outdoor shoot she did this time.

Comment

Beautiful girl, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and very tall. Hope to see her again.

Comment

Lovely shoot and very natural and springish, especially the dress and bra. Thanks for sharing. KISSES

Comment

Took one look at Harper, and all I can say is wow! wow! wow! wow! Good thing I didn't have coffee in my mouth, otherwise it would have been messy ... hehehe You are way too modest. You look really good

Comment

Harper,I want to see more ,more and more -Please much more +++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

I assume that Harper didn't just fling her clothes off, from the looks of things.

Take a look at some of her expressions. They are so beautiful. Outstanding!

Comment

Gorgeous young woman with dark hair, lovely white skin, running around naked outside..

What more could a man want? Lol!

Comment

She's on my wallpaper

Comment

Thanks Harper for posing for us. Modesty is a nice trait but you're beautiful. Very pretty eyes, a nice smile, and wonderful breasts.
                                      Great shoot and great location.

Comment

There's some beautiful shots in this stills set.
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	harper099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	628636
                                        Striking looking girl, loved the long dark haired look, the nice pale skin (and a nice bush too).

Comment

Nawwwww shucks you guys!!!

Glad to see I made a wallpaper! That is fame! Hahaha...

Anyway, There will be more shoots coming.. Thanks for the nice words, bit of an ego boost!
                                          xoxoxo Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by HarperAW View Post
                                            Hahaha.. it is a massive confidence boost.. I never thought I could look good without makeup.

I am proven wrong!
                                            Makeup is a crutch

You're Gorgeous + Cute (modest)

Comment

Ah you guys.. I just looked at the stills.

I think I have lost weight since then, which is good.
                                              Haha.. how funny was my face? I had to keep trying not to laugh, so I look so funny in some photos.

Oh well.. More shoots coming!

Comment

So cute
                                                More please!

Comment

A wonderful day in the park shoot featuring the very lovely Harper. This set, comprising as it does of very beautifully composed shots is a delight to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team and of course Harper, of whom more, much more please,

tom

Comment

This is a very nice outdoor shoot of a very lovely girl. And she has such long, shapely legs.

Comment

Beautiful slender butt! ) Rob x

Comment

Harper is very lovely throughout this still set. Great variety of good shots.

FUTURE SHOOT!
                                                        You know who I would like to see Harper do a shoot with? Immie.
                                                        Boy, would those two tall beauties look great together or what?!

Comment

Originally posted by HarperAW View Post
                                                          Ah you guys.. I just looked at the stills.

I think I have lost weight since then, which is good.
                                                          Haha.. how funny was my face? I had to keep trying not to laugh, so I look so funny in some photos.

Oh well.. More shoots coming!
                                                          Which makes you look so stunning when you can pull that I'm so hot when I'm posing for you face.

The ones where you are smiling are the cutest. Win-Win

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                            [/I][/U]You know who I would like to see Harper do a shoot with? Immie.
                                                            Boy, would those two tall beauties look great together or what?!
                                                            Immi is gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliments lovelies! I am taking my "beautiful slender butt" to bed now. xoxo
                                                            Harper x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X