Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AW Model Can't stop posting chahna's Avatar
    This looks like one to look out for. I think the set colours match wonderfully with the girls skin!!

Posting Champion
    I'd been hoping that we'd see this pairing ever since the girls evinced an interest in T3's

tom

AW Model Plenty to say Jenny-Lee's Avatar
    whoa
    that is one interesting position.
    *cranes neck around*

Permanent Resident
    Yum! What a preview pic! And what a pair! Two ladies that are sexy to their core! Eagerly awaiting this set!

OMG!! I just saw the videos (not to brag or anything) but I reeeealy need my office because this is by far my favourite gg to date!

These two spent the perfect day together (and most of the week as far as I heard). One of those days with a new partner where you're in bed all day and most of the night making love..ah bliss! Sweaty, salty, they talk to each other constantly, Kara's little "you naughty, girl" 's (but they're not corny, from her they're really sweet) and the way they really couldn't keep their hands off each other..not caring how they looked or if the camera was rolling. It had a realness that spoke to me, a kind of lightbulb moment: "Yes! That's what it's really like!"

I make recommendations very infrequently, but I find these two electrifying. Two main vids and a short backstage segment that are utterly spectacular.

Enjoy.

...oh but you can't yet....did I say I wasn't going to brag..?

Sue-Ann, that is such a great 'review'! Electrifying eh? I think we are all counting down to this one now.

And is that some toe-sucking I spy? Welly well well, looks like it certainly WAS a fun day!

Colours look great too. Another winner!

s

Still Exploring
    Doesn't work! Buzz kill.

Enjoys It Here
    Sue-Ann got the rave up but the pics aren't there yet.

Plenty To Say
    Yup , no pictures . Think she forgot or she testing us. OOne of the two, or maybe both.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkozmik View Post
    Doesn't work! Buzz kill.
    MTE

Hope it won't take too long for it to be available though. I'm willing to wait.. looks at watch.. about 3 more hours.

Enjoys It Here
    It looks lie another 1:18

Enjoys It Here
    Wrong. They are up now.

Enjoys It Here
    And well worth waiting for. Looking forward to the critically acclaimed video.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by sue-ann View Post
    OMG!! I just saw the videos (not to brag or anything) but I reeeealy need my office because this is by far my favourite gg to date! I make recommendations very infrequently, but I find these two electrifying. Two main vids and a short backstage segment that are utterly spectacular... ..?
    Sue-Ann, Thanks for a sizzling heads up on how fantastic these two beauties got on together.
    I think the world of Kara, and Anabela is one of my new favorites!X2
    The stills are bright, gorgeous, exciting and very sexy.

AW, Anabela, and Kara. Thanks in advance! I will savor this great collection of stills as I anticipate the videos!

Posting Champion
    Golly what a gorgeous, sense stunning shoot, featuring two very beautiful models Anabela, making her T3 debut (gosh! what a debut!) and Kara. It provides a veritable cornucopia of beautifully lit, beautifully composed shots, in a very fine harmonious setting, truly a passionate sensuous symphony of imagery. Thanks are due to Jacki, the team, Anabela (the first of many T3's I hope) and Kara for this splendid shoot.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=32&shoot=8069

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=50&shoot=8069

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=63&shoot=8069

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...232&shoot=8069

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...265&shoot=8069

The video is keenly anticipated

tom

Enjoys It Here
    Another perfect shoot

Plenty To Say

These are a few of my favorite things....

Enjoys It Here
    An exquisitely sexy shoot of two beautiful girls. What a sizzling T3 debut from Anabela! More of this quality please.

Posting Champion
    All this girl can say is DAMN THAT'S HOT. This T3 is amazing and I have only seen the stills. The video will probably make me want to explode. KISSES

Enjoys It Here
    Great video...Kara is becoming one of my favs!

Posting Champion
    Wow!!! this is everything that Sue-Ann said and more, an absolutely sizzling feast for the senses. just before the shower scene at the end the two girls are kissing, caressing and whispering to each other, Kara say's "It's amazing", nary truer words. The whole is a delight to view, the two sizzling main videos and an excellent simmering backstage. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Kara and Anabela, in respect of whom I make no apology for repeating "gosh! what a debut!"

tom

Enjoys It Here
    INCREDIBLE VIDEO!!! The chemistry between the two is amazing ... thanks a million, girls!!! Rob x

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    CUL8R!
    I think I left for heaven not more then ten or twelve minutes into the first video. I cannot remember anything like this!

"Real, passionate, and unscripted"! Two of Abby's hottest, most appealing stars absolutely "found" each other and put new stars in the sky!

I love it when this happens!

Still Exploring
    Can it get any better, incredible video, well done girls. this is what Abbey Winters is all about.

just wanted to say love the video but would like to see gabrielle dominate these 2 i think she is probably the best oral performer on this site i love the way she attacks the clit with her tongue big fan of hers! ray from cleveland ohio

what is gabrielle up 2 is she still shooting scenes

Plenty To Say
    Splendiferous shoot! I've seen models who got along well during shoots, but rarely do I sit through the video asking myself "are they together in R/L? No, they're just having a little fun together...right? Well, maybe...nah." Seriously, I know the models usually haven't met before arriving for the shoot, but Anabela and Kara D seemed like old friends from the start. Two beautiful girls having hot, playful sex. What's not to love? As coster said, this is what "Abbyland" is all about. Thanks to all who worked on this masterpiece.

JT

Posting Champion

Amazing, amazing!

In a single word is how Anabela and Kara describe their girl-girl experience. That adjective certainly applies to the videos.

I have a question for Jacki, Patience, and Lottie. Did you sense you would be capturing "lightning in a bottle"
    Last edited by bookmanz; 18th April 2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Little note: I just bumped Anabela and Kara's model speaks threads!

Wields limited power
    The beginning of this shoot (and of the backstage vid actually) reminded me of Blaire & Larissa M's shoot. In the way that they both started the shoot early 'cos they were so eager to 'get it on'. Always nice to see desire like that.

Lotsa kissing everywhere in this shoot. Check out Kara's face when Anabela makes her come hard.. great fun to see ;-)

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    At times, I was longing to see a bit more of Anabela's face, actually.

Kara's face and hair knock me out, reminding me of some celeb I'll think of soon but I'd also like to have seen switches back and forth a bit more often. That said, this was truly a "landmark" shoot, one for my budding HD collection!

Kara D just adored and craved Anabela, much in the tradition of naughty Sue-Ann and those are "big shoes to fill"!

Maybe there's a better way to say that!

Posting Champion
    What a glorious shoot!!! What a gorgeous couple!!! What beauty!!! What a magically sweet mingling of playfulness, passion and desire!!! This is utterly heavenly!!!!!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Permanent Resident
    So are you guys trying to tell me that I should check this shoot ?

yusa

Plenty To Say
    Great models but badly shooted, here: in g_anabela_kara_dvid2 we missed Anabela's face at 9'30" and never could enjoy her beautyful look up to 13'30". That is: during 4 long minutes of her intense pleasure, we had to settle for her sexy hair and for Kara's smugness.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here anabela's Avatar
    This was the most fun I think I've ever had!!

Yay, I'm back!

I've had some computer issues that have frustratingly left me able to view posts...but not able to reply!! I especially wanted to post on this one...this was so much fun and there is still so much that was left out

Posting Champion
    I did kinda get the feeling there was more to the video especially the shower part. Perhaps you can enlight us to what was left out. I think it easily one of the hottest T3's so far.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here anabela's Avatar
    Oh the fun we had having breakfast together, feeding food to each other, back at the office, mucking around doing handstands outside (funnily enough I haven't actually seen the video so I don't know if its included!), throwing shoes at Patience from the second storey, finishing off in the shower and then helping each other dry off and get dressed afterwards, and then celebrating again Kara's DVD cover by a healthy makeout session for about 5 minutes..ummmmmm and then going out to a club later on that night...you can imagine what happened there yourselves

Anabela, how are you doing sexy chicka? This shoot looks so amazing, i really need to download and look thru my shoots more often than i do, the Abby staff do amazzing things. We need to catch up again sometime soon, maybe go out

Everyone, this was by far my fav shoot to do, Anabela and i just hit off soo well! I loved the tying up especially, and then catching up together later that evening.... I'm gald you all seem to have enjoyed it as much as me!!

Plenty To Say
    Beautiful beautiful shoot. This shoot transcends it gg. I've not seen it all yet but am compelled to compliment it.

GG shots are usually claustrophobic, and the girls bodies hide each other. They are usually fairly dull once you've seen one, you've seen them all.

The exceptions are like this, where the girls get up, and move around.

Of course it helps that the girls are unbelievably mega-cute, but the fact that you can see their bodies is even more important, the MOST IMPORTANT THING, for me

The girls have space in which to move. And they move around, different poses, sexy, It's great!

The shoot is heavenly! PLEASE make gg's like this, and gg shoots will be real treats and not ho-hums! Given up on multi-girl naturist shoots? I love those shoots, when they are done well!

Anabela, Kara, you are lovely goddesses, thank you for giving us so much joy ))

Thank you xabbyy3..the shoot was fun, i loved the positions we got to do. I think i would like to do a trio shoot or something, would be challenging but i bet it'd be fun!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by kara_d View Post
    Thank you xabbyy3..the shoot was fun, i loved the positions we got to do. I think i would like to do a trio shoot or something, would be challenging but i bet it'd be fun!
    Hi Kara, you're such an admirable model! Why not do a naturist shoot again, like Hiking girls - only this time, with more naked scenes! Have you heard of Zenra, where the Japanese girls do every-day things except they're naked? That's such a sexy concept!

Abby does this kind of thing now and again, but tends to have 90% of the shoot duration as a drawn-out striptease. Then the last token nude 10% not very satisfying, because it's over relatively quickly. The girls do so much stuff with clothes still on, and it would have been better to see them do those things naked. My pet theory is that the videographer doesn't like naturism very much, but is fascinated with clothes Hire me for the naturist shoots please

I saw an advert once for some lotion or other, and everybody in the office was going about their work completely naked. THAT WAS SO SEXY! There was a movie "The Naked" which was a similar idea. Abby W., please get your creatives on a project like this!

Thanks again charming Kara! And please ask your colleagues about this!