Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This looks like one to look out for. I think the set colours match wonderfully with the girls skin!!

Comment

I'd been hoping that we'd see this pairing ever since the girls evinced an interest in T3's

tom

Comment

whoa
        that is one interesting position.
        *cranes neck around*

Comment

Yum! What a preview pic! And what a pair! Two ladies that are sexy to their core! Eagerly awaiting this set!

Comment

OMG!! I just saw the videos (not to brag or anything) but I reeeealy need my office because this is by far my favourite gg to date!

These two spent the perfect day together (and most of the week as far as I heard). One of those days with a new partner where you're in bed all day and most of the night making love..ah bliss! Sweaty, salty, they talk to each other constantly, Kara's little "you naughty, girl" 's (but they're not corny, from her they're really sweet) and the way they really couldn't keep their hands off each other..not caring how they looked or if the camera was rolling. It had a realness that spoke to me, a kind of lightbulb moment: "Yes! That's what it's really like!"

I make recommendations very infrequently, but I find these two electrifying. Two main vids and a short backstage segment that are utterly spectacular.

Enjoy.

...oh but you can't yet....did I say I wasn't going to brag..?

Comment

Sue-Ann, that is such a great 'review'! Electrifying eh? I think we are all counting down to this one now.

And is that some toe-sucking I spy? Welly well well, looks like it certainly WAS a fun day!

Colours look great too. Another winner!

s

Comment

Doesn't work! Buzz kill.

Comment

Sue-Ann got the rave up but the pics aren't there yet.

Comment

Yup , no pictures . Think she forgot or she testing us. OOne of the two, or maybe both.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkozmik View Post
                      Doesn't work! Buzz kill.
                      MTE

Hope it won't take too long for it to be available though. I'm willing to wait.. looks at watch.. about 3 more hours.

Comment

It looks lie another 1:18

Comment

Wrong. They are up now.

Comment

And well worth waiting for. Looking forward to the critically acclaimed video.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                              OMG!! I just saw the videos (not to brag or anything) but I reeeealy need my office because this is by far my favourite gg to date! I make recommendations very infrequently, but I find these two electrifying. Two main vids and a short backstage segment that are utterly spectacular... ..?
                              Sue-Ann, Thanks for a sizzling heads up on how fantastic these two beauties got on together.
                              I think the world of Kara, and Anabela is one of my new favorites!X2
                              The stills are bright, gorgeous, exciting and very sexy.

AW, Anabela, and Kara. Thanks in advance! I will savor this great collection of stills as I anticipate the videos!

Comment

Golly what a gorgeous, sense stunning shoot, featuring two very beautiful models Anabela, making her T3 debut (gosh! what a debut!) and Kara. It provides a veritable cornucopia of beautifully lit, beautifully composed shots, in a very fine harmonious setting, truly a passionate sensuous symphony of imagery. Thanks are due to Jacki, the team, Anabela (the first of many T3's I hope) and Kara for this splendid shoot.

The video is keenly anticipated

tom

Comment

Another perfect shoot

Comment

These are a few of my favorite things....

One of my favorite "things"! Would love to see it more often.

Comment

An exquisitely sexy shoot of two beautiful girls. What a sizzling T3 debut from Anabela! More of this quality please.

Comment

All this girl can say is DAMN THAT'S HOT. This T3 is amazing and I have only seen the stills. The video will probably make me want to explode. KISSES

Comment

Great video...Kara is becoming one of my favs!

Comment

Wow!!! this is everything that Sue-Ann said and more, an absolutely sizzling feast for the senses. just before the shower scene at the end the two girls are kissing, caressing and whispering to each other, Kara say's "It's amazing", nary truer words. The whole is a delight to view, the two sizzling main videos and an excellent simmering backstage. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Kara and Anabela, in respect of whom I make no apology for repeating "gosh! what a debut!"

tom

Comment

INCREDIBLE VIDEO!!! The chemistry between the two is amazing ... thanks a million, girls!!! Rob x

Comment

CUL8R!
                                                I think I left for heaven not more then ten or twelve minutes into the first video. I cannot remember anything like this!

"Real, passionate, and unscripted"! Two of Abby's hottest, most appealing stars absolutely "found" each other and put new stars in the sky!

I love it when this happens!

Comment

Can it get any better, incredible video, well done girls. this is what Abbey Winters is all about.

Comment

just wanted to say love the video but would like to see gabrielle dominate these 2 i think she is probably the best oral performer on this site i love the way she attacks the clit with her tongue big fan of hers! ray from cleveland ohio

what is gabrielle up 2 is she still shooting scenes

Comment

Splendiferous shoot! I've seen models who got along well during shoots, but rarely do I sit through the video asking myself "are they together in R/L? No, they're just having a little fun together...right? Well, maybe...nah." Seriously, I know the models usually haven't met before arriving for the shoot, but Anabela and Kara D seemed like old friends from the start. Two beautiful girls having hot, playful sex. What's not to love? As coster said, this is what "Abbyland" is all about. Thanks to all who worked on this masterpiece.

JT

Comment

Amazing, amazing!

In a single word is how Anabela and Kara describe their girl-girl experience. That adjective certainly applies to the videos.

I have a question for Jacki, Patience, and Lottie. Did you sense you would be capturing "lightning in a bottle"
                                                        Last edited by bookmanz; 18 April 2009, 12:20 PM. Reason: Little note: I just bumped Anabela and Kara's model speaks threads!

Comment

The beginning of this shoot (and of the backstage vid actually) reminded me of Blaire & Larissa M's shoot. In the way that they both started the shoot early 'cos they were so eager to 'get it on'. Always nice to see desire like that.

Lotsa kissing everywhere in this shoot. Check out Kara's face when Anabela makes her come hard.. great fun to see ;-)

Comment

At times, I was longing to see a bit more of Anabela's face, actually.

Kara's face and hair knock me out, reminding me of some celeb I'll think of soon but I'd also like to have seen switches back and forth a bit more often. That said, this was truly a "landmark" shoot, one for my budding HD collection!

Kara D just adored and craved Anabela, much in the tradition of naughty Sue-Ann and those are "big shoes to fill"!

Maybe there's a better way to say that!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X