Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anabela & Kara D (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a glorious shoot!!! What a gorgeous couple!!! What beauty!!! What a magically sweet mingling of playfulness, passion and desire!!! This is utterly heavenly!!!!!!!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

So are you guys trying to tell me that I should check this shoot ?

yusa

Comment

Great models but badly shooted, here: in g_anabela_kara_dvid2 we missed Anabela's face at 9'30" and never could enjoy her beautyful look up to 13'30". That is: during 4 long minutes of her intense pleasure, we had to settle for her sexy hair and for Kara's smugness.

Comment

This was the most fun I think I've ever had!!

Yay, I'm back!

I've had some computer issues that have frustratingly left me able to view posts...but not able to reply!! I especially wanted to post on this one...this was so much fun and there is still so much that was left out

Comment

I did kinda get the feeling there was more to the video especially the shower part. Perhaps you can enlight us to what was left out. I think it easily one of the hottest T3's so far.

Comment

Oh the fun we had having breakfast together, feeding food to each other, back at the office, mucking around doing handstands outside (funnily enough I haven't actually seen the video so I don't know if its included!), throwing shoes at Patience from the second storey, finishing off in the shower and then helping each other dry off and get dressed afterwards, and then celebrating again Kara's DVD cover by a healthy makeout session for about 5 minutes..ummmmmm and then going out to a club later on that night...you can imagine what happened there yourselves

Comment

Anabela, how are you doing sexy chicka? This shoot looks so amazing, i really need to download and look thru my shoots more often than i do, the Abby staff do amazzing things. We need to catch up again sometime soon, maybe go out

Everyone, this was by far my fav shoot to do, Anabela and i just hit off soo well! I loved the tying up especially, and then catching up together later that evening.... I'm gald you all seem to have enjoyed it as much as me!!

Comment

Beautiful beautiful shoot. This shoot transcends it gg. I've not seen it all yet but am compelled to compliment it.

GG shots are usually claustrophobic, and the girls bodies hide each other. They are usually fairly dull once you've seen one, you've seen them all.

The exceptions are like this, where the girls get up, and move around.

Of course it helps that the girls are unbelievably mega-cute, but the fact that you can see their bodies is even more important, the MOST IMPORTANT THING, for me

The girls have space in which to move. And they move around, different poses, sexy, It's great!

The shoot is heavenly! PLEASE make gg's like this, and gg shoots will be real treats and not ho-hums! Given up on multi-girl naturist shoots? I love those shoots, when they are done well!

Anabela, Kara, you are lovely goddesses, thank you for giving us so much joy ))

Comment

Thank you xabbyy3..the shoot was fun, i loved the positions we got to do. I think i would like to do a trio shoot or something, would be challenging but i bet it'd be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by kara_d View Post
                      Thank you xabbyy3..the shoot was fun, i loved the positions we got to do. I think i would like to do a trio shoot or something, would be challenging but i bet it'd be fun!
                      Hi Kara, you're such an admirable model! Why not do a naturist shoot again, like Hiking girls - only this time, with more naked scenes! Have you heard of Zenra, where the Japanese girls do every-day things except they're naked? That's such a sexy concept!

Abby does this kind of thing now and again, but tends to have 90% of the shoot duration as a drawn-out striptease. Then the last token nude 10% not very satisfying, because it's over relatively quickly. The girls do so much stuff with clothes still on, and it would have been better to see them do those things naked. My pet theory is that the videographer doesn't like naturism very much, but is fascinated with clothes Hire me for the naturist shoots please

I saw an advert once for some lotion or other, and everybody in the office was going about their work completely naked. THAT WAS SO SEXY! There was a movie "The Naked" which was a similar idea. Abby W., please get your creatives on a project like this!

Thanks again charming Kara! And please ask your colleagues about this!

Comment

I really like this idea! I've always wanted to do another outdoor shoot, havent ever got to do an outdoor solo or T3 or anything, and i do think that'd be fun, doing normal stuff naked. I'd definitly enjoy it, hehehe!

As models we dont relaly have any input on what the shoot scenario is, i suppose your best bet is tocopy/paste your idea into one of the ideas for shoots threads. I'd love to be in such a shoot though!

I know when i lived at home, my mum is a bit of a nauralist, shes always walking around naked, sunbathing naked, swimming naked (have a pool in our back garden, pretty private ....and i do like to walk around naked as long as its not too cold etc. Pity society is so silly about nudity. You can sunbathe topless in australia without ppl really caring though wich is nice.

Comment

Hi beautiful!

Lets makes our own outdoor shoot

Comment

hey there sexy! Yes we most definitly should!!! And we should catch up sometime outside of abby winters. I think i have your number yeah? We should add each other on fb so we can keep up more easily!

Comment

Just have seen this fucking hot masterpiece. I think it is not possible to put down a statement finding the right words within some minutes, also my pulse has to slow down to normal. So I will get back to the post corner when my head works again...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X