• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Silvie

New IM: Silvie
    Attached Files

Variety does spice our life

Comment

So why did AW shoot two dark IMs of the beautiful Silvie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnus88 View Post
        So why did AW shoot two dark IMs of the beautiful Silvie?
        The surroundings are a bit dark, but Silvie herself is nicely visible!

Comment

Sure but we see all the lighting AW owns or rents. So why wasn't it used.

Comment

Why did I say sure, didn't think before I posted. Those are blocked up on shadows on her. Ask Luxman.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              The surroundings are a bit dark, but Silvie herself is nicely visible!
              Both IM videos were " dark " to the point of being underexposed. These videos don't do Silvie justice as she deserves better lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                Both IM videos were " dark " to the point of being underexposed. These videos don't do Silvie justice as she deserves better lighting.
                I agree. If this was experimental then you know it isn't a success. She might as well done it in a closet. If you can't see it, might as well not do it.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  I agree. If this was experimental then you know it isn't a success. She might as well done it in a closet. If you can't see it, might as well not do it.
                  Errmm.. .what exactly didn't you see? The preview pic above is a bit darker than the actual video, what format did you watch (I usually grab the mp4/HQ these days) ?

The area that's too dark to see much is to the left and *behind* Silvie. Nothing happening there anyway so no light needed. Other then that I can see all the pretty bits just fine . Bit puzzled here. Maybe you have different color settings? Mine are at.. lemme see... 7500K on a TFT screen.

Now if Silvie wants to come back and do some more shoots.. I'm all for that of course Come to think of it, she still has a DIM coming up next month. Lotsa light in that one, so everybody will be happy.

Comment

That's the ticket. We want do overs. There is no such thing as too much Silvie. Silvie is a masterpiece. So, the video should be as well.

Comment

A fine expressive IM from Silvie. I liked the camera postion and the moody feel of the lighting in conjunction with the rich red of the walls. The mirror provides an splendid backdrop for the very lovely Silvie. Thank you Silvie.

tom
                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 19 April 2009, 04:17 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        Errmm.. Bit puzzled here. Maybe you have different color settings? Mine are at.. lemme see... 7500K on a TFT screen.
                        Thanks Frans for your extended explanation. My question is really simple: Why do two IMs with the same mood AND setting with the gorgeous Silvie? After all AW is all about variety, no? Now I'm puzzled...

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Thanks Frans for your extended explanation. My question is really simple: Why do two IMs with the same mood AND setting with the gorgeous Silvie? After all AW is all about variety, no? Now I'm puzzled...
                          Absolutely on target!

The first shoot with this low light setting was a write-off as far as I'm concerned. I didn't comment at that time as I thought AW has artistic license to create any type of shoot AW feels like doing. My mistake!

But two shoots with the same lighting? If I want a deep dark somber mood, all I have to do is read the newspaper headlines any day of the week . I come to AW for its light and bubbly approach to modelling and videography. These two shoots just didn't hit the mark.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the sounds on the video of another girl coming in another room. It started at around 9 minutes and seemed to encourage Silvie to greater efforts. I remember this happened on another video some time back and the girl making the noise was identified as Immie. Maybe someone at AW will know who it was this time. It adds an extra element of arousal for me when this happens on a video. Try listening with headphones for best effect.

Silvie is a real hottie and the lighting was fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by dxhound2003 View Post
                              Did anyone else notice the sounds on the video of another girl coming in another room. It started at around 9 minutes and seemed to encourage Silvie to greater efforts. I remember this happened on another video some time back and the girl making the noise was identified as Immie. Maybe someone at AW will know who it was this time. It adds an extra element of arousal for me when this happens on a video
                              Welcome to the forums dxhound!

Silvie did shoot a Double IM with Cassie, so that would be my first guess. But I'm willing to re-watch this shoot to be absolutely sure..

Comment

Wow that was very very hot! I loved the way that Silvie knew exactly how she wanted it then and there and went about to get it!
                                I actually liked the lighting, I thought it looked really mysterious especially with Silvie's lovely tanned body.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X