New Redux: Irene comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Irene comes back...

New Redux: Irene comes back... (stills only)
    Attached Files

Irene returning with the spring!

Irene's back, like spring returning! What an utterly stunning, gorgeous girl you are! And so generous in sharing your intimate bits with us... Since the last time with you, I'd forgotten about the poetry of pubes, the splendid lyricism of pussy. But it's your tout ensemble that enchants - an erotic presence like no other's - ignited by your hauntingly lovely face. Why do we think of Helen of Troy as a stereotypical big-boobed blonde? She may well have been an earlier incarnation of...you. Our only disappointment, Dear Heart, is that this tantalizing set isn't followed by a video... soon, maybe? From the bottom of my lusting heart, Thanks!

Comment

Excellent photography + pretty girl + sunny setting...

= Happy members!
      I think Irene is a sexy little cutie. I love this outdoor shoot.
      The photography and mix of poses (from closeups to full model) is excellent as usual.
      This is a sweet picture showing off Irene's cute dimples!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
        = Happy members!
        I think Irene is a sexy little cutie. I love this outdoor shoot.
        The photography and mix of poses (from closeups to full model) is excellent as usual.
        This is a sweet picture showing off Irene's cute dimples!
        ... and her beautiful perky boobies!

Comment

I agree, Irene is so sexy.

And yes indeed, her dimples are real joy to look at

yusa

Comment

It's always nice to see Irene.
            As beautiful as ever.
            Definately one of my favorites.

Comment

A joy to see Irene once again, I shall always have the T3 scene where she purrs into Chloe's ear fixed in my memory... Enough, back to this redux. This set is a delight to view as Irene undresses in a stand of sun dappled saplings, admirably captured by Charli, my thanks to Charli, the team and Irene.

tom

Comment

i agree irene is a bit of a hottie.. well a lot of a hottie!!!
                im digging the hair and the kick arse tat.. i really love the trees/scenery cant wait to see the rest of the shoot, it looks like it was a really fun one.. hope i get one like that
                GO NATURE GIRL!!!
                Tamra xx

Comment

Irene just makes us want to take our clothes off because she makes it look so fun. So healthy looking. What hair!! I checked to see if the carpet matched the drapes and it seems Irene's hair is natural color. Stunning.

Comment

I'm always caught by Irene's warm inviting smile. Cute hair, beautifully padded body. Nice natural setting too.

Comment

Irene is in my top 5 of favourite AW models. It is wonderful to see her back.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X