X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Janina comes back...

New Redux: Janina comes back...
    Attached Files

Oh my goodness gracious, is Janina wearing contact lenses or are her eyes really that green! And huge! They are incredible. I am going to put coins over my eyes and try to stretch them now, I want peepers like Janina!

The rest of her ain't half bad either, I should say! That outfit is fun, and she looks like she has something she wants to tell us...I do wonder!

s

Comment

Good to see Janina back, the change to a blonde should be interesting..

Comment

It's nice to see Janina come back with this lovely shoot. I think the blonde hair suits her very well.

Comment

A pleasure to see Janina back in this fine set, as Susie says she has incredible eyes, which Jackie shows to great advantage in this set which is a delight to view. My thanks to Jackie, the team and Janina, who writes "I'll definately be back again!" Yes please.

tom

Comment

To answer one's question, I like her better as a brunette which should be her natural color. One thing I've noticed beside her great body and beautiful eyes, not once in her three shoots did she really have a real smile.

Comment

AW must be running low on cheese.

Comment

Very nice.
                No matter what color hair.

Comment

A delightful sexy video that is a very fine compliment to the excellent stills set, beautifully shot by Emmalee to whom thanks are due as indeed they are to the team and of course to Janina, please do come back again and again and...

tom

Comment

Janina is beautiful whether blond or brunette. I love to watch models with pretty hands taking off their sexy knickers! That was a great part of the video.

Comment

Great video.

Comment

Janina has captivating eyes and that knowing smile - it's a beautiful face. Blonde hair works for me but I didn't mind the previous brunette either. Great slim body, hard to fault really. I like the way she looks towards the camera for the explicit scenes (or at least has her face in shot.)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X