New Model: Chahna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Chahna:

I loved your pic on the members page describing your set. Your smile is wonderul.

But you are torturing me!

I don't have a solo subscripton, just IM and GG, so I can't see you.

Please do an IM soon!

Comment

Hi Remo!
      It's okay I have done 2 IM and 2 DIM as well as a GG so you should see me come up on one of those sometime soon

xx

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
        Hi Remo!
        It's okay I have done 2 IM and 2 DIM as well as a GG so you should see me come up on one of those sometime soon

xx
        Wow. I'm hoping that we get to see them VERY soon.

L.

Comment

hello Chahna. you are beautiful !!

Comment

The video reveals that Chahna's a great talker - and I happen to like the talk. The pulling aside of her knickers to insert the dildo was sexy idea. Pretty much in awe of Chahna's womanly curves. A magic muff too.

Comment

Hey Chahna, I have been away for a few weeks and have missed you. I am downloading your GG with Blaire as I type this. Can't wait.

So do you enjoy bubble baths? I would love to see a shoot with you taking a bath, your lovely skin, contrasted by white suds. Just a thought!

Your fan
              Remo

Comment

I absolutely love bubble baths, Remo! I have posted a few photographs of me in a bath (or two) on my thread which is here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...=10867&page=18 (somewhere amongst the 18 pages, lol)

I hope you enjoy my GG as I'm off for another tomorrow!!

xx Chahna.

Comment

Hiya Chahna, Just to send you my love from the U.K. May I say you are a very beautiful girl!! Hoping to see a lot more of you. I'd love to see you with a girlfriend at the beach.
                  Another fan!!
                  Nigel

Comment

Hi Nigel! Thank you for the kind words. You and many others here are lucky enough to be living in the UK and I envy you very much! Thank you for the sweet words and kindness. I hope to hear more from you sometime soon

Lots of love, Chahna.

Comment

hello ch-ch-ch chahna...

how are you this evening?? How was the rest over your weekend?

Comment

Oh Pinky there is no rest over the weekend - the weekends are a working week!

But yes, the clients today I had were fun - I actually subbed for the first time including being suspended, bondaged, mummified, and dragged around by a collar. Was much fun

How are you Pinky?

xx Chahna.

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
                          Oh Pinky there is no rest over the weekend - the weekends are a working week!

But yes, the clients today I had were fun - I actually subbed for the first time including being suspended, bondaged, mummified, and dragged around by a collar. Was much fun

How are you Pinky?

xx Chahna.

well mine was nothing like yours... very boring.

Comment

Hey Chahna, I wanted to let you know that I think you're beautiful. I love your shots. xoxo

Comment

This young lady has an amazing bush of hair on her pussy. SO pretty. Plus she is gorgeous.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X