X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Jette

New IM: Jette
    Attached Files

Whoohoo. Gorgeous, marvelous. Pale skin and red hair.
    << sigh >>

Comment

why thankyou

Comment

NoNo, thank you for winning the Genetic Pool Lottery
        And have a great sunday evening.

Comment

That's pretty funny Ferveo.
          Yep, Jette is a looker from head to toe and from all angles!

Comment

This is a very good IM with great views on Jette's wonderful body from different angles and with plenty of lovely expressions on her pretty face.
            Thanks a lot, Jette, it was great fun watching you.

Comment

A splendid outdoors IM from the gorgeous Jette as she lies on a garden bench bathed in sunlight and treats us to an expressive IM that is a delight to view. I liked the moment near the end where a breathless Jette briefly looks to camera, smiles, giggles then looks away. Thank you Jette.

tom

Comment

Great Great IM! love the sounds.. the angles. I appreciate the tasting Jette does throughout. For me, I have to taste myself as I masturbate and cum. Espeically if i'm using just my fingers love the taste as I start to cum

Comment

Excellent IM! Great camera angle to catch Jette's expressions. My favorite part of the video was 6:17 and a white butterfly fluttered onto Jettes' tummy. Understandable, she's as pretty as any flower in the garden. Of course the sexy and adorable Jette is great throughout the video!

Comment

It s a gorgeous IM

Comment

i just watched it myself and am pretty happy
                      seeing the light breeze move my hair reminds me what a lovely day it was, and how lucky i was to be outside!

thanks for the great comments!

xoxo

Comment

oh my dear it was a lovely day!
                        you are one sexy lady!
                        xx

Comment

Your confidence and self-satisfaction are infectiously delightful, and I love the intermittent smile dappling an intense concentration. Possibly my favourite solo intimate moment!

Comment

What a a beautiful girl you are, Jette, and what a gorgeously feline sensuality you seem to have. Thank you for sharing your feelings in such a wonderfully expressive IM.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by SFist07 View Post
                              Great Great IM! love the sounds.. the angles. I appreciate the tasting Jette does throughout.
                              I do so totally agree. It's a joy to see how fully she savours her sexuality in every way. She is so beautifully expressive, isn't she?

Originally posted by SFist07 View Post
                              For me, I have to taste myself as I masturbate and cum. Espeically if i'm using just my fingers love the taste as I start to cum
                              Thank you for sharing that personal detail.

凧ちゃん

Comment

This was indeed a very fine IM. It definitely deserves to be added to DVD. Jette provided us with an 11. She rocked it and is definitely a wonderful AW girl. KISSES.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                  What a a beautiful girl you are, Jette, and what a gorgeously feline sensuality you seem to have. Thank you for sharing your feelings in such a wonderfully expressive IM.

凧ちゃん
                                  thank you heaps takochan
                                  it is such a compliment to me to be seen as having 'feline' aspects, i feel like i was some sort of kitty in a past life!
                                  (there is also a pic or two on my thread of me dressed up as a leopard!

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                    This was indeed a very fine IM. It definitely deserves to be added to DVD. Jette provided us with an 11. She rocked it and is definitely a wonderful AW girl. KISSES.

guess what silky?

i'm currently at HQ doing my posting coz our internet is capped at home,
                                    and melita just gave me a dvd to keep!
                                    "intimate moods" no. 23
                                    and i am on the back cover!

teehee how funny.. for some reason seeing myself on an actual dvd cover makes the fact that i am 'in the adult entertainment industry'
                                    much more real.... i guess it's the being able to hold it physically in my hand....
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Jette, you are now an official AW superstar!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                        Jette, you are now an official AW superstar!
                                        Eeeek really?!

i must say i knew there was a possibility of being put on a dvd release (you have to sign off on it in all the shooting forms and releases)
                                        but i figured that with all the girls they shoot all the time, the chances of being on one were very very slim.
                                        apparently not so slim!

i guess that means it was a good IM?

Comment

The Intimite moment will be more then a moment for many of us and will last...
                                          It must be exciting to be on a DVD cover, fame and glory awaits (and i also hope fortune).

Comment

Oh my how did I miss that fact?? Thanks for the pictures. Having capped internet must SUCK. Does this mean we won't be hearing from you until the start of June??? Oh what is a girl to do???

Comment

no no silky, i'll still be here, it's only capped until the 17th of this month!
                                              it's just a little painful to go online lots when it's loading so slow!!
                                              xo

Comment

yeah.... painful....

I have only reached my limit once and I think that was when I first rejoined AW after a break and had some catch up down loading to do. I think I was left around 10 days with slow Internet... I lasted about 4 then changed plans.

So, I'm feeling rather special... posting to a fully fledged "movie star" even if it was straight to DVD, you are one of the chosen ones. Looking through my crystal ball I can see future "Jette" DVD's I see a Girl-Girl DVD with Jette on the front cover. who she is with is a little cloudy at the moment.

Comment

teehee i watched the dvd last night - my housemates were out - but i had the remote in my hand and my finger on the off button in case they came home! (i was watching it in the loungeroom which is right near the front door)

stange to see myself on a TV doing that!!

Comment

oooh and it's my first IM when i was wearing purple shorts and a yellow top that's on the DVD, not this most recent one

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                                                      oooh and it's my first IM when i was wearing purple shorts and a yellow top that's on the DVD, not this most recent one
                                                      So....... I see another IM DVD in your future, cause this one is a gem and fitting a DVD appearance.

Comment

Congratulations on being the DVD superstar Jette You are so right 'tis an exceedingly fine IM, as indeed is this one and no doubt your next. (a little hint to AWHQ)

tom

Comment

Jette, you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And you appear to have an amazing personality. Words just can't describe how lovely you are

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X