Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Redux: Keira comes back... (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Keira comes back... (Video only)

New Redux: Keira comes back... (video only)
    Attached Files

Where exactly IS Keira? She looks frantic! In a good way, of course.

Can someone give me a clue as to where she is? Don't tell me outright, I like to play guessing games. Melita, perhaps you can give me a sneaky clue?

Go on!

s

Comment

It maybe something to do with the media, saying anything about type may give too much away

Sure looks like she's having fun

tom

Comment

What Tom said

oxoxox

Comment

It's definitely the media. The brand name says Heidelberg, and that is the name not only of a cozy German town but the name of the world's most widespread ...??... machine.

doinel
          Last edited by doinel; 22 April 2009, 07:02 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

If that gues is correct I expect a music soundtrack

At first I thought it was a Data Center like Google has, now that would be a mayor coup, hehe...

Either way, the seating part doesn't look very comfy. I do hope Keira had lotsa fun regardless!

Comment

Those are offset printing machines so the location must have been some kind of printing house.

yusa

Comment

Correct, Yusa, she's at a printing plant.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                  Correct, Yusa, she's at a printing plant.

Lxm
                  Maybe she went there hoping to find her prints(prince).

Comment

Very cute Keira! Thanks for giving us a look into your bubbly personality and showing us how you enjoy getting off in a slightly exhibitionist kind of way! Was a very sweet video!

Comment

Very fun guerrilla video! It was good to see Keira again, she is quite a little cutie! I hope she does another T2 (like her Laundromat girls or D.I.Y. girls) or tries a T3!

Comment

Some very nice upskirt views in the first part and a hot masturbation in the second. I wonder how she managed to keep silent while masturbating.

Comment

This is my favorite IM. Thank you Keira. Whay an incredible amount of sexual tension leading up to the IM! It goes without saying what a pleasure that is to watch. Are we having fun!

Comment

Heidelberg Speedmaster ... great machines. We're using the same.

But never ever such a beauty has shown up ... we're doing something wrong.

Comment

A delightful guerrilla shoot from the very lovely Keira. I mentioned earlier that it sure looked like she was having fun and by golly she was, very expressively. A joy to view, my thanks to Prue, the team and of course Keira. The next time I visit a printers I shall look upon it in a new light, perhaps pausing for a few moments in happy reverie.

tom
                              Last edited by tom2c7777; 30 April 2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Very nice keeping them cumming

Comment

I'll do you one better. That's D&D Digital Printing - You can see a sign that says "To All Sales Reps (illegible) D&D Management" @ 19:57.

Comment

Prue's guerrilla video shoots were really different and pretty entertaining. The hot, sexy and lively Keira amongst all that cold machinery was a fun idea.

Comment

I love Keira's cheeky, flirtatious manner as much as anything. Lovely pert boobs too. Wish that the top was a little bit looser.

Comment

I like all these comments, including my own back then. This video is so HOT

Comment

print factory

wish i was still in the printing industry ( was a printer a long time ago ) worked for a company that did australian playboy way back when

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X