Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Larissa M & Silvie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This shoot looks like a cute one! Did the girls just have a shower? Or maybe they went for a swim? Or had a bath together in an outdoor bath? Perhaps it was a spa bath! Or maybe they just have wet hair because they showered before their shoot...and it hasn't dried yet? I have so many questions!

Who can answer them? Luxman?!

s

Comment

Hi Susie, the Larissa/Silvie shoot was done on a balcony in the rain. Please have a look here: AWPOTD Archive .The entries on April 3th, 4th, 5th and 9th give you an inside explanation of what's going on during this shoot. There were Lottie, Toby and your sister involved. Must have been quite soaking.

doinel

Comment

I am looking forward to this shoot. Larissa and Silvie are always stunners.

Comment

Those two belong to my list of favorite models, so how else could it be but wonderful.

Comment

A most splendid T3 stills sets a delicious contrast of skin tones as Larissa and Silvie undress and 'play' in the rain, water droplets dripping off wet hair and running down warm skin. The set is a delight to view, comprising as it does beautifully composed pictures which capture admirably the girls revelling in the soggy conditions and themselves. My thanks to Toby, the team, Larissa and Silvie for a very fine and somewhat different T3 shoot.

tom

Comment

I love the way they look into each other's eyes. Plus, it doesn't hurt having two of my favorites on here ...

Comment

There seem to be plenty of windows in the surrounding buildings. If there was anyone watching they would have found it pretty fascinating.

Comment

A wonderful erotic offering, Larissa and Silvie! The rain and thunder activity was a great backdrop too. As always I like the after vids and backstage vids - great to see Lottie and Patience. And especially pleasant to be able to visit some more with Miss Toby!

Comment

Noise

Can't you please filter out the noise?? It is SOOOOO distracting and has taken over recent AW gg shoots. Give us the girls and their passionate sounds and leave the street traffic out of it. Good God. We want girls engaged in pasionate love making, not Just cutg it out. It's really stupid.

Comment

Noise is an issue, I totally agree. We don't shoot in studios, so it is an uncontrolled environment like models' houses, which are sometimes located on busy streets. We can't just cut out the noise, if we do this then you don't get the awesome kissing and sucking sounds that you really want to hear. We try and shoot in places that don't have traffic noise etc..and we really don't want to dub the sexy noises because that is lame. So sometimes we just have to shoot it where we can or there would be no Girl-Girls at all - and that sucks for everyone. I hope you can understand. x

Comment

A splendid T3 video, I agree with Simono that the torrential rain and thunder was a great backdrop, it can't be very often that an indoor shoot gets interrupted by the weather, thanks for showing that part in the main body as it happened. The video was a delight to view, the backstage being witty and irreverent (thank you Lottie!), the main body, steamy. sexy, erotic, my thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Larissa and Silvie for this thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Larissa and Silvie are cute, pretty and hot, and they obviously like each other a lot. So, you can imagine what you get when they are together to fulfill their sexual desires: a lot of electricity, just like outside. And for us a great video.

Comment

Ace stills and great video! Kudo's to team AW, Larissa, and Silvie.

Comment

Wow, I see the video shoot of this was electrifying for all involved.

Defiantly a great shoot!

Comment

Photographers, please be careful not to over-expose the skin when out doors, it flattens and removes the lovely detail! Don't be lazy and rely on automatic exposure!
                                Videographers, show more of the bodies. The girls hide one another and you don't capture many erotic shots.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X