X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Courtney C

New IM: Courtney C
    Attached Files

The position of the leg and the arch of the foot, love it, this is going to be exciting.

Comment

Agree!

This looks like a great Intimate Moment.

I also really like the tie-dyed cover on the lounge there; Courtney C has some retro style going on!

I like the look of this one, I think because Courtney looks so comfortable and warm and happy...even totally naked.

Sweet.

s

Comment

Now that's what I call a squirting girl. p

Comment

Courtney - beautiful, wonderful... I hadn't seen your earlier shoots and now need to make up for that!

Comment

OMFG. That squirt was amazing!

Comment

Wow, that got me hard as a rock!

Comment

A splendid squirty IM from Courtney with a superb camera position. A delight to view, thank you Courtney,

tom

Comment

Oh Wow! That was amazing Courtney. What an awesome im from the sexiest & cutest girl I have ever seen.

Comment

Wow! the only thing I can add is that you will want to watch the culmination a second time, in slow motion, it is so amazing.
                    Hopefully CC will come on the boards and talk to us about what's up with her and any other stuff.

Comment

........ Heavenly Waters.......

BlueBird

Comment

A very beautiful girl in one of the very best IMs ever.
                        Thanks a lot, Courtney, and I hope to see you again soon.

Comment

I love this IM. Courtney is beautiful - one of the most amazing squirts ever. Somewhere on this site is a list for vids of girls who squirt, but I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lefsafan View Post
                            I love this IM. Courtney is beautiful - one of the most amazing squirts ever. Somewhere on this site is a list for vids of girls who squirt, but I can't find it anywhere.
                            This is already on that list, so it's easy to find the list Just go to this shoot's page (click the link at the top of this thread) and there is the list under 'Site supported lists' called "Squirting".

Comment

Wow! I now have another favorite model.

Comment

A wonderful video with a very beautiful woman. If there is any chance she does a girl-girl shoot...this would be fantastic.

Comment

Awesome video

I love watching Courtney's video. The squirting was fantastic.
                                  Did anyone hear the loud farting noise just before she squirted?

Comment

Courtney, wow! That's stunning; the curve of your calf and the curling of your toes is just wonderful. That and the flashes of deep pink, beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by splinkynyc View Post
                                      I love watching Courtney's video. The squirting was fantastic.
                                      Did anyone hear the loud farting noise just before she squirted?
                                      I did this is going to sound kind of gross but I thought it was hot. it showed just how relaxed and comfortable she must have been. Its like my Brother-in-law wold say "If you can't fart around someone you can't get married to them" my point is that she must have been so at ease just to let that go. I think it was the fact that she was that comfortable that made it hot for me more than the farting noise

Comment

New new IM?

Any chance of another Intimate Moment with Courtney C? She has a beautiful face, a perfect body and the most wonderful orgasm (with the squirt).

Please please please

Comment

Originally posted by inquiring View Post
                                          Any chance of another Intimate Moment with Courtney C? She has a beautiful face, a perfect body and the most wonderful orgasm (with the squirt).

Please please please
                                          There is another solo IM of Courtney C which you can see a sneak peak in the Video Newsletter around one minute mark. When it will be released is in the hands of higher powers though

Comment

Courtney C is one hot little lady. Outgoing and seemingly full of energy, and petite too. Very sweet. The knda girl I'd like to cuddle with and let her have her way with me!

Comment

Originally posted by R0w1ck View Post
                                              I did this is going to sound kind of gross but I thought it was hot. it showed just how relaxed and comfortable she must have been. Its like my Brother-in-law wold say "If you can't fart around someone you can't get married to them" my point is that she must have been so at ease just to let that go. I think it was the fact that she was that comfortable that made it hot for me more than the farting noise
                                              Good point and oh-yeah, Courtney can be just as at ease with herself farting with me around and I'd be just as comfortable with her that way.

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyy! Courtney C comin' back in a new IM.
                                                Attached Files

Comment

I can't wait for your next video! The squirt on this video is amazing, wow!

Comment

this girl is a very good squirter, love this

Comment

She's a squirt queen of Abbywinters

Comment

Thanks random widget thingy.... another amazing little blast from the past....

and what seems to get forgotten or distracted by Courtney C fountain show is how amazing her body is and how damn cute her face is... especially as it gets redder and redder the closer it gets to "show time"

Comment

Yes - the squirting is amazing - but, IMHO, the very best video made by Courtney_C is "s_courtney_cvid1" - If I remember, there's no squirting - but anything ELSE you could wish for is in there.
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X