• Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kristal comes back...

New Redux: Kristal comes back...
    Attached Files

++++++++++++

Comment

Siiiiigh.

Is that a boob-tube silky play-suit that Kristal is kinda sorta wearing?

Could Kristal be any more hotter if she tried? I reckon the AW staff could have dressed her in a garbage bag and she'd still be the hottest thing since sliced bread. Not that I am comparing Kristal to bread...but you know, I am trying to say...Kristal is incredible!

Thanks for bringing her back team...

s

Comment

Kristal would look good in anything or nothing at all [better]
        Last edited by sterling2; 4 May 2009, 01:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

A delightful shoot, as Kristal says her first indoors. There is a beautiful contrast between the fairness of Kristal's complexion and the lush opulent colours of the bed clothes and pillows which Charlie admirably captures, as she does the play of light and shadow across Kristal's skin. I also enjoyed the small series of mirror shots. This set is a joy to view and thanks are due to Charli, the team and Kristal.

tom

Comment

One of my favorite shoots of all time. (I'm a newly returned member). Kristal is gorgeous and kudos to the photographer. Excellent!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kristal is gorgeous

Her love handles look so sexy

yusa

Comment

I was right, Kristal looks really good in nothing at all, I hope there might be more sets coming with Kristal in the near future ??+++++++++++++++++HHhhMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

........stunning beauty indeed and...... typically one year more of age .....very feminine

BlueBird

Comment

I love the smile. Great body. I wish I was a person that just likes everything, but I have to say I'm not a nylon fan. Nor a shoe fan, while we're at it. All my parts like Kristal though.

Comment

Nice to see Kristal again.
                      As cute as ever.

Comment

Kristal is a beautiful girl. It is great to see pantyhose on the girls because its adds variety to the shoots - love to see more girls dressed like this.

Comment

Kristal has a cute kind of beauty that is priceless! And this shoot is really really really nice! We see her clothed well, but more importantly naked well, in the photos and video. Standing, turning, lying on front and back, Incredibly sexy! I can't wait for more kristal, this is a great shoot! After a short break, I'm regaining my faith in Abby if this shoot is anything to go by! Very nicely done. What happened to the abby multiple girls shoots?

Comment

One of the most beautiful girls on AW. A great shoot. More please.

Comment

Almost too cute for words, hubba hubba!!

Comment

A lovely video as Kristal tells us of her before bed routine and then of how she like to sleep in the nude as she undresses. A joy to view, my thanks to Amber, the team and Kristal who says she had fun and "can't wait to do another". Please do, soon.

tom

Comment

Yes Kristal, do return ,a sight that many will welcome ,++++++++++++++++

Comment

Total knockout!

Comment

HEY!!!

Can't believe I missed the pantyhose the first time around!

Is it sexy or am I just "old"??

In my mind, not to be confused with the really, really, old hose and garters, literally ending in the 1950s, mostly except for the "kinky" catalogs, etc., pantyhose came on, at least, in the 1960s and, I had thought, persisted to this day in colder climates or seasons.

My tropical USA-raised child-woman told me they are mostly gone, even in cold times and places! Tell me that's not true!

Sleek, sheer-to-the-waist hose will never die!! To me, it's, well, not the "essence" but surely a huge part of the "ultimate" encounter with an exotic, beautiful female, the touch of the hose, the revelation of the panties, or lack of panties...

Never!!!

Comment

seen an occasional sighting ,in the wintertime around here ,mostly hidden by longjohns thou

Comment

Blaire will be very please with Ms. Kristal.

The whole taking the make-up off before bed.....

Comment

I felt a little impatient waiting for Kristal to take her make-up off before going to bed. Nothing to do with Kristal really - I always feel impatient waiting for a women to take her make-up off before going to bed. Kristal was well worth the wait, particularly when she sleeps naked. "Love handles"? Get a grip woman - they're curves! Fine skin, lovely breasts, nice smile.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X