Thread: New Model: Mirial

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Mirial

New Model: Mirial
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    Bunde, Limburg, The Netherlands, Europe, Tiny blue/white ball
    Starwars fans would know her as a harsh planet covered with cold deserts (the name that is), she looks the complete opposite. Well, know my geeky side has been exposed, i'll go sit in the corner...

Plenty To Say
    Looks very nice.

Rob.

Still Exploring
    Wow, i got the feeling that there is a beautiful outdoor shoot coming up.

René

Plenty To Say
    There is something about Mirial that is very sensual, but I can't put my finger on it.

AW Model Can't stop posting chahna's Avatar
    Mirial has a very elegant appeal. She's just gorgeous!!

Plenty To Say
    Mirial is pretty and has a very nicely shaped body. I hope she will return for other shoots.

Posting Champion
    It is nice see a few "older" women appear in shoots. She is a gorgeous woman.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by franciscus View Post
    Mirial is pretty and has a very nicely shaped body. I hope she will return for other shoots.
    Well, Mirial said in the profile that the shoot was fun and we may even see her again! I thought her hand drawn "before and after" stick figures were pretty funny.

Yes, she is very pretty. I liked this pic a lot!

Posting Champion
    A delightful shoot of the elegantly gorgeous Mirial, qualities, which along with the interplay of light and shadow Jacki has eloquently captured in this shoot set in a sun dappled back yard. The set is a joy to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Mirial, who comments "You may even see me again.._.." I hope so. A splendid debut.

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=13&shoot=8127

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=83&shoot=8127

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...107&shoot=8127

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...108&shoot=8127

tom

Still Exploring

Welcome

Well... I cannot say more than what was say before.

Mirial, You are one gorgeous lady and I hope we'll see you some more around here

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    Mirial can set in my corner anytime ,but a redux will work just fine +++++++++++++

Enjoys It Here
    Mirial looks stunning. What an attractive young woman. Well done Abby.

Posting Champion
    Sue-Ann in her rave calls her "quintessential abby" - I call her a great "girl-next-door" Abby model, something Mirial shows AW still can deliver. I like her kind of shy smile. She's nicely pale, freckled, slim but curved, toned and bushed.
    Mirial: "You may even see me again." I always feel it's a bit sad when this sort of note is followed by 'This is the only shoot of Mirial' note from management. But don't get me wrong, I do appreciate these notes, please keep them going - maybe it's something about me not being able to bear too much reality.

Enjoys It Here
    One look at Mirial caught my eye. She is very pretty, very attractive, and a semi-shy smile that I love. Great shoot, great girl, and looking forward to more from her.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by flatspin View Post
    Mirial: "You may even see me again." I always feel it's a bit sad when this sort of note is followed by 'This is the only shoot of Mirial' note from management.
    Just add ' currently available' after 'only shoot of Mirial' in your mind and you'll be fine

Posting Champion
    Mirial is indeniably a good looking girl with a beautiful body, but only 9 pics of her completely nude out of a 122 pics(is there even one from behind ?), should mean she certainly have to return for a redux.

Enjoys It Here

Thank you Mirial- and team Abby

What a beauty.

Thank you Mirial- and thanks Team AW.
    (I've only seen the stills so far but the videos are always excellent. Thanks Jacki for a great job and, in advance, thanks also to Amber).

Mirial "presses all my buttons". Charming indeed. Thanks.

Oooooh! :-D Can't wait to see more of this cutie!

Still Exploring
    Mirial is truly beautiful and has an amazing body. I look forward to the video and hope to see much more of her!

Plenty To Say
    Mirial is absolutely beautiful.
    It going be be difficult to find someone nicer.

Enjoys It Here
    Just added Mirial to my favorites. She is a winner.

Plenty To Say
    I think it's a sort of elfish/pixie look she has that is so attractive - not in the being short sense of course.

Rob.

Mirial is incredible, too bad the photographer didn't capture the spirit of Abby Winters in this photo shoot!. The light is over welming in most of the shots causing the pictures to be consistantly washed out. In most cases I have found all the abby photographers to be fantastic, I didnt find the name of the photographer in this case, Hope she tries again and do Mirial credit

Plenty To Say
    Great English accent (I thought she might have Irish from the pics).

Rob.

Absolutely lovely. I look forward to further shoots.

Enjoys It Here
    Perhaps this is the only shoot of Mirial, so far :-). There may be more in future, please.

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    Mirial is indeniably a good looking girl with a beautiful body, but only 9 pics of her completely nude out of a 122 pics(is there even one from behind ?), should mean she certainly have to return for a redux.
    You tell 'em, Cagrain! Well said!

This is a very fine, very classy lady. I, particularly love her perfect, little breasts and, thankfully, the video lingered on them a bit. I think musicians might have an edge in "sensitivity", with all its meanings. With her classic, un-painted body, she has also inspired a new list, Brown-Haired Goddesses, available soon!

Oh! And I enjoyed her assessment of Australian things and people. Wonderful, observant, and insightful! Now I really want to come visit or relocate!
    Last edited by FloridaRob; 11th May 2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Added last paragraph

Still Exploring
    The video confirms what the pics let us believe : A gorgeous lady...

let's be all selfish and hope to see somme more shoots of Mirial in the near future

I am normally just an A.W. photograph man, myself. However the quality of this video production, matched the model for quality. It had me transfixed. Mirial is real class. She exudes sexuallity. Speaks beautifully, and I thought, really seductively.... AND LOOKS GORGEOUS ! There have been many times when members have pleaded for model re-duxes, to no avail. Let us hope this time is different, and our request is granted.
    Mirial you are something special.

Plenty To Say
    Who really knows why Mirial looks so good. No doubt one reason is that there's some exciting thoughts in her noggin. So, Mirial is captivating for a reason.

Mirial is one of those women that you don't just scroll by the pictures to see the next one. Mirial, blow me a kiss ok?

Posting Champion
    A splendid thoroughly enjoyable video, a very fine complement indeed to the excellent still set. It is a delight to see and hear Mirial as she talks of her travels and of her ideal date. The video is beautifully shot by Amber, capturing the beauty of Mirial and the play of the dappled sunlight on her skin, a joy to view, my thanks to Amber, the team and Mirial, come back again.

tom

Permanent Resident
    Mirial is stunning. I'd go on, but I need to return to the shoot. Mmmmm! Thanks!!!!!

Enjoys It Here
    Mirial is so beautiful, even with clothes on. The fact that a lot of the pics are with clothes on doesn't bother me at all. Mirial is just elegant and classy!

Posting Champion
    To all those articulate, funny, beautiful and sexy travelling women out there like Mirial....keep on coming to Melbourne!

Still Exploring
    Just got a chance to watch the video, and it's excellent! Mirial is a real stunner with a great personality. Please AW, do whatever you can to bring her back!

Mirial, you are a serious contender for the most beautiful woman on all AW. Come back!

Plenty To Say
    Mirial gets it. She knows that she's not here so her fiends can see cute she is. Mirial knows that she is here for the subscribers. This is all about sexuality.