X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Mirial

New Model: Mirial
    Attached Files

Starwars fans would know her as a harsh planet covered with cold deserts (the name that is), she looks the complete opposite. Well, know my geeky side has been exposed, i'll go sit in the corner...

Comment

Looks very nice.

Rob.

Comment

Wow, i got the feeling that there is a beautiful outdoor shoot coming up.

René

Comment

There is something about Mirial that is very sensual, but I can't put my finger on it.

Comment

Mirial has a very elegant appeal. She's just gorgeous!!

Comment

Mirial is pretty and has a very nicely shaped body. I hope she will return for other shoots.

Comment

It is nice see a few "older" women appear in shoots. She is a gorgeous woman.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                  Mirial is pretty and has a very nicely shaped body. I hope she will return for other shoots.
                  Well, Mirial said in the profile that the shoot was fun and we may even see her again! I thought her hand drawn "before and after" stick figures were pretty funny.

Yes, she is very pretty. I liked this pic a lot!

Comment

A delightful shoot of the elegantly gorgeous Mirial, qualities, which along with the interplay of light and shadow Jacki has eloquently captured in this shoot set in a sun dappled back yard. The set is a joy to view, my thanks to Jacki, the team and Mirial, who comments "You may even see me again.._.." I hope so. A splendid debut.

tom

Comment

Welcome

Well... I cannot say more than what was say before.

Mirial, You are one gorgeous lady and I hope we'll see you some more around here

Comment

Mirial can set in my corner anytime ,but a redux will work just fine +++++++++++++

Comment

Mirial looks stunning. What an attractive young woman. Well done Abby.

Comment

Sue-Ann in her rave calls her "quintessential abby" - I call her a great "girl-next-door" Abby model, something Mirial shows AW still can deliver. I like her kind of shy smile. She's nicely pale, freckled, slim but curved, toned and bushed.
                            Mirial: "You may even see me again." I always feel it's a bit sad when this sort of note is followed by 'This is the only shoot of Mirial' note from management. But don't get me wrong, I do appreciate these notes, please keep them going - maybe it's something about me not being able to bear too much reality.

Comment

One look at Mirial caught my eye. She is very pretty, very attractive, and a semi-shy smile that I love. Great shoot, great girl, and looking forward to more from her.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                Mirial: "You may even see me again." I always feel it's a bit sad when this sort of note is followed by 'This is the only shoot of Mirial' note from management.
                                Just add ' currently available' after 'only shoot of Mirial' in your mind and you'll be fine

Comment

Mirial is indeniably a good looking girl with a beautiful body, but only 9 pics of her completely nude out of a 122 pics(is there even one from behind ?), should mean she certainly have to return for a redux.

Comment

Thank you Mirial- and team Abby

What a beauty.

Thank you Mirial- and thanks Team AW.
                                    (I've only seen the stills so far but the videos are always excellent. Thanks Jacki for a great job and, in advance, thanks also to Amber).

Mirial "presses all my buttons". Charming indeed. Thanks.

Comment

Oooooh! :-D Can't wait to see more of this cutie!

Comment

Mirial is truly beautiful and has an amazing body. I look forward to the video and hope to see much more of her!

Comment

Mirial is absolutely beautiful.
                                          It going be be difficult to find someone nicer.

Comment

Just added Mirial to my favorites. She is a winner.

Comment

I think it's a sort of elfish/pixie look she has that is so attractive - not in the being short sense of course.

Rob.

Comment

Mirial is incredible, too bad the photographer didn't capture the spirit of Abby Winters in this photo shoot!. The light is over welming in most of the shots causing the pictures to be consistantly washed out. In most cases I have found all the abby photographers to be fantastic, I didnt find the name of the photographer in this case, Hope she tries again and do Mirial credit

Comment

Great English accent (I thought she might have Irish from the pics).

Rob.

Comment

Absolutely lovely. I look forward to further shoots.

Comment

Perhaps this is the only shoot of Mirial, so far :-). There may be more in future, please.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                        Mirial is indeniably a good looking girl with a beautiful body, but only 9 pics of her completely nude out of a 122 pics(is there even one from behind ?), should mean she certainly have to return for a redux.
                                                        You tell 'em, Cagrain! Well said!

This is a very fine, very classy lady. I, particularly love her perfect, little breasts and, thankfully, the video lingered on them a bit. I think musicians might have an edge in "sensitivity", with all its meanings. With her classic, un-painted body, she has also inspired a new list, Brown-Haired Goddesses, available soon!

Oh! And I enjoyed her assessment of Australian things and people. Wonderful, observant, and insightful! Now I really want to come visit or relocate!
                                                        Last edited by FloridaRob; 11 May 2009, 12:24 PM. Reason: Added last paragraph

Comment

The video confirms what the pics let us believe : A gorgeous lady...

let's be all selfish and hope to see somme more shoots of Mirial in the near future

Comment

I am normally just an A.W. photograph man, myself. However the quality of this video production, matched the model for quality. It had me transfixed. Mirial is real class. She exudes sexuallity. Speaks beautifully, and I thought, really seductively.... AND LOOKS GORGEOUS ! There have been many times when members have pleaded for model re-duxes, to no avail. Let us hope this time is different, and our request is granted.
                                                            Mirial you are something special.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X