• Show
Clear All

New IM: Chahna

New IM: Chahna
    Attached Files

I m falling for chanha big time

Comment

Comment

My secret wish has been granted. Thank you <insert diety of your choice>
        Thanks Chahna.
        Let the desperate elevated hormonal waiting commence!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this IM having seen Chahna play with her glass dildo in her solo. The preview picture shows a fine setting and camera angle.

tom

Comment

Chahna,

My partner and I loved your solo set and are really looking forward to seeing your IM. We also saw an "Upcoming Attraction" photo of you and Blaire that is getting us very excited.

We just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are and how much we love seeing you on the site. Thanks for sharing with us!!

Comment

Oh gosh I think I would have been the first one to view that!
              It's kind of a bit strange to watch it myself and I kind of cringe at all the right bits, lol.
              Glad to see it's finally up though.. I hope you enjoyed it

xx Chahna.

Comment

++++++ nice ,better than nice

Comment

Gosh, a splendid IM from the gloriously gorgeous Chahna. Energetic and expressive ending in languorous bliss as Chahna, sated, rolls onto her side. A delight to view, thank you Chahna.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
                    Glad to see it's finally up though.. I hope you enjoyed it

xx Chahna.
                    I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginnning till end : the fondling of your amazing breasts, the intense fingering and rubbing of your pussy, the facial expressions and the increasing moaning ending in a very nice orgasm.
                    I'm already looking forward to your upcoming T3 with Blaire.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                      I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginnning till end : the fondling of your amazing breasts, the intense fingering and rubbing of your pussy, the facial expressions and the increasing moaning ending in a very nice orgasm.
                      I'm already looking forward to your upcoming T3 with Blaire.
                      Chahna, sweetheart, I absolutely endorse every word of those comments. I especially loved the way you kissed and licked those gorgeous nipples of yours!

lots of love

凧ちゃん

Comment

Chahna, Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us. I especially liked it when you turned over onto your tummy and showed us your beautiful bum! You're wonderful. Just a beautiful young woman. Thanks again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X