Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Chahna (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me why I became a member of this site in the first place. Young, curvaceous amateur models getting naked and experimenting! Blaire has never looked more radiant in a videoshoot, and she showed the ropes to Chahna, who I thought did well in her virginal shoot. I hope to see more of you in videos, Chahna! You are wonderful!

As for other critiques, I don't want to be as negative as an earlier poster, but I do agree that the sound suffered a bit in the large room that the vid was shot in. Lots of echoing and white noise muted the noises coming from the participants. As far as the sex goes, I would have loved to see some more breast play and aggressiveness between the voluptuous ladies, but I can't complain as I was totally smitten watching the fun unfold.

Now that the lovely Anneke is back, maybe the powers that be can introduce her to Chahna?

I disagree wholeheartedly with Cryton. I think the site is on the rebound. Kara and Anabella was one of the best shoots I've ever seen here, and this one was not bad at all either.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevee50 View Post
      Now that the lovely Anneke is back, maybe the powers that be can introduce her to Chahna?
      THAT, would be tremendous!

I agree with the rest of Deevee's post too. But, I would like to add something. We are in the midst of some very special good times with Girl/Girl shoots. With great new models like Chahna joining in the T3 fun, with returning favorites like Blair, Anneke, and Giselle. We are going to see a great deal of terrific material coming up!

Now this is what I'm talkin' about!
      [ATTACH]18722[/ATTACH]

Comment

I had a look at the Backstage video (I love Patience's work doing the backstage interviews ) and Blaire commented about her last shoot with Cleo being an awkward one on a chair and now she gets another awkward one. Asked again afterwards she confirmed "It was really awkward." Maybe it wasn't easy then for a new T3 model but I don't know....

Blaire looked great after going the big chop with her hair and going back to blondeand Chahna looked her sexy self.

Comment

After reading the comments both negative and positive, and Blaire's statement about the "awkward" positions I begin to wonder whether the discomfort of the location has an impact on performance. I know the locations are meant to be fresh and innovative, but maybe the planners should ensure that the Awkwardness does not affect the ability of the girls to pleasure each other to maximum.
          Just for the record: Blaire / Chahna, shot by Toby, is a superb collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
            We are aware that the noise may be sometimes distracting and you can be sure we do everything to avoid it, but we are no magicians, sorry
            Lxm
            ...and in fact I recall at least one solo video (Nona masturbating on a balcony during a torrential downpour of rain — fortunately she is sheltered from the torrent) where the initially obtrusive volume of background noise enormously enhances the ultimate effect: the sound of Nona's vocalizations gradually rising above the ambient sound as her excitement mounts and she approaches orgasm, until her screams of ecstatic release completely dominate the sound of the rain and she vocally rides the elements like a Valkyrie in full cry, has to be experienced to be believed. That orgasm is, for me, one of the great climactic moments in the whole site.

凧ちゃん

Comment

well some mixed reactions for this shoot. firstly too everyone who enjoyed the shoot thank you. it was a very difficult shoot to do, and i know that most members will appreciate the effort that went into it. it is when people put negative comments on here, that makes us models think that we are not doing a good enough job to satisfy what the members are wanting! now that a particular member has complained about the shoot, i am left wondering if any of his reasons have anything to do with me? was there something i could have done to make the shoot better, so he doesnt feel the need to put a big post on the page where people are writing nice comments about the shoot. i mean he would have known that i was going to read this page, being my shoot and all, and how did he expect me to feel reading him say not very nice stuff. of corse im going to blame myself, i mean i am the expert here (well kind of) it was chahna's first shoot, how is she supposed to know what is or isnt expected of her. and for you to do this to her on her first shoot, how is she supposed to feel now?
              i have got 2 fucking awesome T3s coming up, that i think were just fantastic, and if i hear another negative comment about either of those, i will be glad to be leaving AW, because i will feel like i just cant do anything good enough!

Comment

Blaire don't let idiots like that one member get to you. I think he doesn't know what he is talking about and is just being perverted. You and Chahna were excellent together. So you and Jette got together, but who was your final T3 with? I do hope they made it someone special. You have given 110% so don't let one idiot get to you. KISSES

Comment

thanks silky xxx

Comment

My pleasure you beautiful woman. KISSES

Comment

Well said silky....Blaire/Chahna just concentrate on all the wonderful comments people have posted and be very proud of what you have done, because it is something to be proud off.

I may be a little bias because I love anything Blaire is in but I thought it was an excellent T3 and hope to see Chahna in many more.

Comment

I thought this was an excellent pairing. There are not many better people I can think of to introduce a beautiful new girl like Chahna into the world of T3 than gorgeous Blaire. That is cos Blaire's lusciousness makes you desire her, her talents make you want to be pleasured by her and her sweet, aimable personality and sense of humour make you feel at ease with her, even if you were nervous or a bit intimidated by the situation to start with. You know she's gonna look after you but give you some fucking great loving. If I was Blaire I would be equally stoked that in Chahna I have such a beautiful, sexy, smart, friendly and creative girl as my partner.

Chahna gradually gets into her rhythm, we see her sensual side throughout the shoot but she also begins to turn on the passion. I love some of the sexy looks she gives Blaire and her pleasurable reactions. By the time they're about to wind up the girls are really into each other and I almost wanted to say "let them keep on going" cos it looked like they'd found yet another gear, having already had some very nice sex. This part of the video indicated that Chahna's confidence had grown to the point she was just getting lost in the moment. This made me feel very happy cos I really hope Chahna will do more girl/girl shoots and videos and I think now she knows what it is all about she will be able to just enjoy the experience for all that it is next time.

Good stuff then, I've often thought for some reason that Blaire goes particularly well with similarly voluptous and curvy girls, remember the sexy shower sex with Annalisa. She and Chahna look great together. I really think that Blaire now should get to release her full on passion with maybe a queen of g/g like Chloe B or Fotina. I cannot tell you how very very happy I would be to see her with Melita also. I think Blaire has been so cool that her final shoot should be something amazingly wonderful. As for Chahna I will put some suggestions for her in my next T3 wishlist.

I see there have been some criticisms from a couple of people. To be constructive the only two things I would say is this. I can't believe that a while ago Patience was a model and now she is such an awesome cameraperson, she has shot some hot stuff for this site and I love her interviews and how her sense of humour and natural coolness comes out when she interacts with the models from behind the camera. She isn't superwoman however and can't capture everything so I really think they could have done with a second camera on this encounter. Also I felt the couch was a bit limiting for both certain positions and also camera views of the action. I think that although you don't wanna do the same thing everytime, beds, showers, even a blanket laid out on a surface are the best places where AW hot girl/girl shoots have been made.

Bravo anyway team, I wasn't disappointed with this. The backstage video was cool too, I love Blaire's playfulness and Chahna is just lovely, I really liked her interview and the way she was beaming with new found confidence after the stills and ready to go for the video. Her smile is awesome.

SF

Comment

Having read the posts regarding the video I have taken the opportunity to watch it again. I regret to say my original post was incomplete in that I omitted the words "thoroughly enjoyable". I would like to thank those who have posted for
                          • affording me the opportunity to watch again this splendid video at an earlier juncture than would customarily be my wont.
                          • the chance to rectify my error
                          • for bringing to mind a line of William Butler Yeats
                          "Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

tom
                          Last edited by tom2c7777; 19 May 2009, 09:18 AM.

Comment

blaire is so incredibly hot, and chahna is my new favorite aw model.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod2 View Post
                              About 54 seconds into the second .wmv format video, I get a "Windows Media Player cannot play file" error.

Spoke too soon. Vid3 (.wmv format) throws the same error at around 5-6 minute mark.
                              Both wmv's have been replaced and should now play fine. Happy viewing!

Comment

Just had a look at the stills. This shoot looks really hot! Both girls are gorgeous, voluptuous and buxom!!

I really like the asslicking..

More of Chahna please!!

And I wouldn't say no to Blaire either!

Comment

thank you all so much and i just want to say to sweatyfox, you are the most sweetest and beautiful woman i have come across. your sincerity and honesty just brightens my day and you aleays have the most positive and uplifting things to say about all situations. i feel truly blessed to be able to chat with you and im so glad that you have enjoyed my work.
                                  lots of love xxx

Comment

Just Scene

Hi All
                                    Just took a looked at Blaire & Chahna's shoot. Very nice. It looked like Chahna needed a little relaxing from Blaire as she seemed
                                    nervous and from the jumps in the scene which obviously took a bit longer. But Blaire made her relax and even helped Blaire find
                                    her own sweet spot. Now thats team work. The help and control Blaire gave Chahna was great Blaire was really patient and thats when Chahna got into it by giving a helping hand to herself. I wish there would be more detail but the camera person did her best to help them both flow. You can tell that Blaire was realy in control when she kissed Chahna just under her left. now thats tender.
                                    love it.

Sincerely s404

Comment

that is way Blaire bear was the cherry popping master....

Comment

WOW the third video, where they actually get up and move around - Brill! What can I say, if Abby did this kind of thing more often, let the girls wander a bit, instead of the usual cramped gg shots, I would be in heaven! 10/10 for 3rd video of the shoot!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X