X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Evette

New IM: Evette
    Attached Files

Evette is beautiful and her intimate moment was lovely. I bet the fish were intrigued as well!

Comment

A very fine expressive IM from the lovely Evette, a splendid setting and camera position. A delight to view, thank you Evette.

tom

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you people? You ruin perfectly great videos with unbearable background noise. Trains, buses, helicopters. What next - a friggin' war? This is an intimate moment with the city roaring through the bedroom?? Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by lefsafan View Post
          What the hell is wrong with you people? You ruin perfectly great videos with unbearable background noise. Trains, buses, helicopters. What next - a friggin' war? This is an intimate moment with the city roaring through the bedroom?? Don't think so.
          Most of the shoots are done in the models' room or house. Mostly in/around Melbourne, which is a rather busy city. Surely the background noise isn't THAT bad in this shoot? An IM in utter silence can a bit weird too, well to me anyway

Just concentrate on Evette and all will be fine ;-)

Comment

I for one think it's brilliant that it's shot so authentic. In some video's i hear planes and birds in the background and that makes it so very real to me. Not just a performance but indeed an intimite moment where we can peek in through the wonders of modern technology Much better then silence of cheesy jazz music.
            Even the fish where speechless.

Comment

Evette is beautiful, the camera position excellent and the masturbation hot.

Comment

Evette, you are indeed very beautiful; such gorgeous eyes. Looking forward to this video, if my crummy internet ever downloads it! Many thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X