• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Jette & Mia H

New Double IM: Jette & Mia H
    Attached Files

stoopid capped intertron....
    it says this will finish downloading in 21 hours!!!

argghhhh !!

Comment

well I just watched the flash version and think it's almost worth the 21 hours wait... but luckily for me its only going to take 5 mins.

So had you meet Mai before this? (question for Jette but could easily be So had you meet Jette before)

Comment

An exceedingly fine. thoroughly enjoyable DIM from the very lovely Jette and Mia. An excellent camera postition which the girls utilise to best effect. All 21+ minutes are a delight to view, thank you Jette and Mia.

Downloading at a minute an hour, poor Jette, however, I think you'll find it well worth the wait.

tom

Comment

Poor Jette. I got it downloaded in 24 minutes, but only watched the first few minutes so far. It's too late here now to watch it all. I'm so tired. Well, all good things come to those who wait. Well, that's what they say anyway! I'm gonna enjoy every second of it come morning!

Comment

Not to brag or anything, but I got this baby downloaded in 9 minutes 36 seconds I'm watching it now. The DIMs are usually my favorites and this one looks like a really good one.

JT

Comment

Very enjoyable DIM, you should be proud of the results Jette. It had everything a DIM should have minus maybe a little kissing *GIGGLES*

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                Very enjoyable DIM, you should be proud of the results Jette. It had everything a DIM should have minus maybe a little kissing *GIGGLES*

teehee i always feel a little awkward as to whether or not i should go in for the kiss in a DIM
                my two DIM partners have both been so gorgeous!
                i think if i do another i'll just bite the bullet and be like "so you wanna smooch a bit if the mood takes us?"

Comment

Originally posted by jette View Post
                  teehee i always feel a little awkward as to whether or not i should go in for the kiss in a DIM
                  I would say: if your want to, let your feelings guide you

凧ちゃん

Comment

Two very lovely girls in an excellent DIM.

Comment

You TOTALLY should have gone in for the smooch Jette!!! He he

Hopefully we get to meet again sometime, and to answer someone's previous question - no we hadn't met before but id seen Jette on the video newsletter and thought she was an absolute cutey so was really glad to shoot with her :-) aaaaaaw, lol

Originally posted by jette View Post
                      i think if i do another i'll just bite the bullet and be like "so you wanna smooch a bit if the mood takes us?"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X