X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Tamra

New Model: Tamra
    Attached Files

This looks like it could be sexy as all feck.

Rob.

Comment

Looking forward to Tamra's debut, it looks like it will a splendid shoot.

tom

Comment

Very cute. Great tits too.

Rob.

Comment

A delightful debut shoot from Tamra, the dark verdant hues of the sundappled foliage the shaded brickwork and stone sculpture and surrounds to the pond provide an ideal backdrop against which Tamra's beauty stands out. Jackie has done her customary stellar job of bringing all this to us in a splendid series of beautifully composed shots that is a joy to view. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Tamra, a very fine debut that whets the appetite for more.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 17 May 2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Tamra has got beautiful eyes, a lovely smile and a nice body with great boobs.

Comment

Very nice,you can see it in Tamra's eyes -beautiful woman

Comment

The shoot is finally up, yay! :-D Always nice to see short-haired cuties like Tamra appear on Abby.

Comment

She's got the most enchanting blue eyes.
                  A feminine Tomboy, every one's dream (well at least mine )

Comment

A delightful video debut from Tamra. It is a pleasure to watch and listen to her as she talks of her life in the country and what she gets upto with her girlfriends, before undressing and slowly running her hands over her very lovely body. Sue-Ann writes "Spoil yourself with a bite of Tamra today" duly spoiled! This video is a joy to watch, my thanks to Amber, the team and Tamra, a very fine debut, hopefully the precursor of many more shoots to come.

tom

Comment

Tamra's short-hair really suits her...it's short in all the pics on her thread and I can't imagine her with any other sort of cut. With such beautiful eyes and a striking face it's a good look. Good - no - great looking boobs and I liked her pale statuesque figure. Listened to Tamra's interview and she was really easy to listen to, a very likeable personality, seriously nice.

Comment

10/10 model!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X